fbpx

Price for new " Safari " GB baby unicorns?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Price for new " Safari " GB baby unicorns?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t know if it has been talked about anywhere else in the forum
      but is the price going to remain $98.00 or will it be higher or lower?

Thanks
      Tamara

Lupuslunae
      Participant

This is information I’d also appreciate having. Is there a set price yet or a price idea range?

Kalandra
        Participant

Melody said during the live stream, that the price will be going up, because of the amount of work that went into these guys.

Im not sure by how much, I hope this helps.

Kalandra

yolanda
          Participant

I hope not much more. LOL….My poor wallet !

scenceable
            Participant

She said higher yeah, but not how much. Not sure what to expect, $150? $200? $100,000? Haha.

The Candy Corns sold so fast and these are so much more detailed so it makes sense for them to go up. *shrugs*

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Sadly I suspect they’ll go up again.. but I don’t expect to know till no sooner than a couple hours before they go up for sale.. if not *when* they go up for sale… I’ve had hopes for heads up on prices before and realized it just doesn’t happen. Windstone doesn’t know what they’ll price them at until they’re doing it =

Jinya
                Participant

I hope not much more. LOL….My poor wallet !

I am with you dracco, so many windstones, so little $$$.

Amanda
                  Participant

I hope we can know a bit ahead of time, I will have to ask someone to watch for me since I’m always at work (:K) but I don’t want to have someone nab one for me and then find out I can’t afford it… 🙁

Bodine
                    Participant

I just want one :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks
                        Tamara

I don’t know how much they will be, but these took longer to paint than the “candy corn” ones, so they may need to be more… we’ll see. Chessie was sick last week and didn’t get them finished. We will get them into the store this week for sure.

Carolyn
                        Participant

I hope Chessie feels better . Nothing worse then not feeling well .

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

Hello,

Thanks
                            Tamara

I don’t know how much they will be, but these took longer to paint than the “candy corn” ones, so they may need to be more… we’ll see. Chessie was sick last week and didn’t get them finished. We will get them into the store this week for sure.

awr, poor Chessie…

what stage are they at now? all eyed up and horned? needing signed pads? signed pads all on? in boxes ready to go? also will we get a class photo?

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Awww that is to bad that Chessie is not well. I hope she is feeling better and that all is well. 🙂 HUGGS

This week…..that narrows it down and I now know that I must drag my sons IPAD everywhere and hope I can hit on the right day at least. Chasing 2 babies and trying to watch for the in stock e-mail is hard HEHE He is getting pretty mad at me and keeps saying well don’t ya know what day at least so I can have it back hehehehe 🙂 If I don’t get one…..OH WELL!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.