fbpx

Price check on some items

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Price check on some items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Hi everyone.

Last night I figured I would start selling some of my collection to try and pay some debt. But today, I got pulled over for the first time ever (even though I know I wasn’t going what he said I was, but you can’t argue)… so now I need money to pay that.

I would like a price check on a few items. Because I’m not selling to get rid of, but for money, I don’t want to try and sell something that’s not worth much, you know? And I’ve been out of the community so I don’t know “current” prices.

-CURLED Dragons; Toasted Pearl and Serpentine. Mint w/ boxes.

-Black Baby Pegasus with his box and papers.

The pegasus is the only one in the database, but his info is years old.

I also have two pyos that I could take commissions on if anyone is interested.

I wish the economy would hurry up and get better. Sick of applying to jobs over and over and never being hired.

Thanks

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I have no idea what he is worth, but if you decide to sell the serpentine curly, n get an idea of price, I am interested in him ๐Ÿ™‚ but totally understand if you decide to not sell! I may not be able to afford what you want from him either but who knows, doesn’t hurt to letcha know the interest is there ๐Ÿ™‚

Kiya
        Participant

In general, the toasted pearl curlies have been going for between $75-$100.

I’m guessing $100 for the serpentine since they come up more rarely.

You might try taking offers for a week with a minimum you’re willing to accept.

I don’t know ANYTHING about the Pegasus so I can’t help there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.