fbpx

Price Check on Flion, and a few other retired WIndstone

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Price Check on Flion, and a few other retired WIndstone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

I have a Flion that I’m thinking about selling. He’s in great shape with no chips or breaks he just has a few small paint rubes. One on his head and a few on his right thigh and one under his right wing. See pictures ^_^ I tried to show them the best I could. I don’t have his box or hag tag.
      Photobucket
      LOL I love how with the flash on he looks surprised ^_^ If anyone would like better pictures just let me know. I took these with my phone just to get a value idea.
      Photobucket
      The white spots are just reflection and not chips or anythingPhotobucket
      PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Next I have the old hatching tortoise. He has one small chip on his light leg (see picture) it makes it look like 2 but it’s just one. Over all he’s in great shape but a bit dirty. No box or tag.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I have the small wizard in retired black with a brown dragon. He was a gift & I just don’t collect wizards LOL. Over all he’s in good shape with one small chip/flea bite by the rocks on the front & his stone came out of his ring once but has been glued back in. No box or tag.

Photobucket
      And last I have the hatching empress in peacock mint with box. I’ll only sale his one if the value is good.

Carolyn
      Participant

I’d love to have your flion . Not sure how much for him . How does 45.00 sound ? He needs fixing .

etruscan
        Participant

In January the turtles sold for $30-$50 on ebay, in March they are bringing about $10. Condition does seem to matter with them.

Nina
          Participant

darn 🙁 I would really like to get about $100 for the Flion, the paint rubes look worse in the pictures lol, I don’t even really notice them. For only $45 i would rather keep him.

I was hopping the turtle was still worth $40ish but I guess I’ll list him on e-bay to find out.

Any body have an idea on the wizards price? Say one on e-bay for way too much LOL

Jennifer
            Keymaster

I paid $120 for a flion in much worse shape than that, about a year ago, and it was the best deal I could find. I think $100 or more is a very reasonable price for him, though I admit I don’t know what the ebay trends have been on them (if any).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

The five Flions most recently on eBay ranged from $59 to $132.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=windstone+flion&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Note that 3 of the 5 went for well under $100, and only the most recent sale lists NO damage. The $59 one only says very good condition with no details on paint or felt issues.

So I’d say prices are all over the map for that one, and while a price over $100 is definitely possible, they’re not *that* hard to find at under $100 either.

Nina
              Participant

Hmm yeah I remember when at one time Flions where going for like $500 and crazy prices LOL. So yeah I can see their price being hard to set. I think I’ll ask $100 for him + shipping & $30 + shipping on the tortoise. Oh & as always I’m open to trades.

The wizard is sold ^_^

Anyone have an idea of the value of the hatching empress in peacock? She mint with box & tag I didn’t take any pictures because she has no issues 😉

etruscan
                Participant

I found five hatching empresses sold on ebay this year. Three were $70-$75, one was $149, and the most recent brought $159 (with two small chips). Three of the others were described as “perfect” and sold for less!

So – based on the apparent upward price trend – I am guessing you could ask about $165 for yours, but that is only a guess. Or, possibly, everybody who wanted one has found one.

Nina
                  Participant

I found five hatching empresses sold on ebay this year. Three were $70-$75, one was $149, and the most recent brought $159 (with two small chips). Three of the others were described as “perfect” and sold for less!

So – based on the apparent upward price trend – I am guessing you could ask about $165 for yours, but that is only a guess. Or, possibly, everybody who wanted one has found one.

Thanks etruscan!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.