fbpx

Price check on curlies

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Price check on curlies

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

You mean the curled dragons and not the coiled males yes?

Here’s the link to the sales database

White Curled Dragon (Mint)
      Emerald Peacock Curled Dragon (Mint)
      Brown Curled Dragon (Mint)

Wow, nice database!! And yes, those.
      It’s based off the old sales database that LittleIronHorse started before she left and passed it on to several forum members (me included). Then sometime last year Ravnheart’s husband was gracious enough to put the database online where everyone has access to it. I’ve been trying to maintain it along the way will the ebay sales. Right now it’s a couple weeks behind, but it still gives a good indication to how pieces are selling. It even breaks them out into Windstone’s special auctions, mint pieces and non mint pieces.

pegasi1978 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

You mean the curled dragons and not the coiled males yes?

Here’s the link to the sales database

White Curled Dragon (Mint)
      Emerald Peacock Curled Dragon (Mint)
      Brown Curled Dragon (Mint)
      Could you possibly link me to the entire database somehow, to enable me to know what kind of pricing to be looking for on my auctions please?

Wow, nice database!! And yes, those.
      It’s based off the old sales database that LittleIronHorse started before she left and passed it on to several forum members (me included). Then sometime last year Ravnheart’s husband was gracious enough to put the database online where everyone has access to it. I’ve been trying to maintain it along the way will the ebay sales. Right now it’s a couple weeks behind, but it still gives a good indication to how pieces are selling. It even breaks them out into Windstone’s special auctions, mint pieces and non mint pieces.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.