fbpx

Prayers and healing energy needed

Home Forums Miscellany Community Prayers and healing energy needed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Sbianchi
    Participant

My prayers are with her, I hope everything works out for her. I’m very glad they found a match for her also.

Laurie
      Participant

I’m bumping this thread because Ally has taken a turn for the worse. Her family is asking for any prayers they can get. I feel so bad for this little girl having gone through all she has. I remember when Danny was sick and how devastating that was I just can’t imagine going through that with a child.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/allyjark

Adaneth
        Participant

I’ve been praying for her multiple times a day since I got back from my vacation in late June and realized things weren’t going well. πŸ™ It’s just heartbreaking–I can’t fathom how her parents stay sane with all those awful, daily ups and downs. πŸ™

Jasmine
          Participant

Oh no. Healing thoughts on the way.

Laurie
            Participant

Thank you, I kind of have a feeling for what they are going through. I know my husbands ups and downs were so stressful and took a great toll on me but to have that happen to your child?! I feel so bad for the parents. I know the father from work and he is a really good guy. I can’t believe that children have to suffer like this, its just not right.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Sorry, I had missed this post earlier. My hopes and prayers go out the child and the family. It’s so heartbreaking when children have to suffer like this.

Xtharsa
                Participant

my thoughts are with her as I have had a loved one pass away because her match was not perfect πŸ™

Skigod377
                  Participant

So sad when children have to suffer like this. πŸ™

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

Definitely good thoughts on the way. Hope everything works out for her.

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

My prayers are with her.

I hope she comes recovers fully and comes home soon–keep us posted.

Katherine
                        Participant

Little Ally is so precious-and I hate that this is happening to her. πŸ™ I am praying for her and her family!

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Same here, what eaglefeather said… Ally is dang precious and in my thoughts and prayers.

twindragonsmum

tdm

darjeb
                            Participant

Keep us posted

Adaneth
                              Participant

I’m bumping this thread (hope purpledoggy doesn’t mind) because things have really been going better the last half-week and more. Ally got taken out of PICU a couple days ago and is back on the oncology floor. Keep praying she keeps getting better! πŸ™‚

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/allyjark

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.