fbpx

Praxithea

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Holler anyway!!!!! πŸ˜†

iieeeegggg….i was trying to put in 125 with a few seconds left and the auciton ended!!!!! i if just put in a few cents after the 122, i would have won it. πŸ™

i give up.

i am never going to win another windstone on ebay.

i need a life. πŸ™

Maria
      Participant

I don’t dare. But this is just wonderful.
        I’m sure you all think I’m silly, but this is a great starter for any online selling.

Starbreeze
        Participant

You’re not silly at all!!!! That was one cool kirin!!! I’m sooooo happy for you!!!!! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
          Participant

Well done, GB! I’m sure the new owner is going to be very happy: -)

Maria
            Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

iieeeegggg….i was trying to put in 125 with a few seconds left and the auciton ended!!!!! i if just put in a few cents after the 122, i would have won it. πŸ™

i give up.

i am never going to win another windstone on ebay.

i need a life. πŸ™

Thanks for bidding, gryphondreamer. Don’t give up! It’s gotta work sometime. I’ll have a griffin up next Sunday…

Congrats GB!!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks for bidding, gryphondreamer. Don’t give up! It’s gotta work sometime. I’ll have a griffin up next Sunday…

no. its the universes way of saying stop bidding on ebay. just like it has been telling me for the last year to get out of maryland. πŸ™„

(don’t get me wrong, i am happy you did well monetarily with your piece)

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Grats GB!!! I’m so glad you got a great price on him!

Gryphon, keep your chin up, you could always commission a piece from GB =P And where in MD are you?

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Gryphon, keep your chin up, you could always commission a piece from GB =P And where in MD are you?[/color]

well, i am thinking of just dong commissions instaed of trying ot get them off of ebay. but, i do not know what i want until i see it. sigh…after i get through with my proposal i will think more about exactly waht i want and get it commissioned.

the only things i would love are a cat or two like my favorite cats, but there are no pyo cats yet.

i am just out side of washington dc. anyone else near here? πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Well done, GB! I’m sure the new owner is going to be very happy: -)

I sure hope so! Prax is going to the post office with me in three hours. I’m going to pack her up in a moment.

gryphondreamer wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Gryphon, keep your chin up, you could always commission a piece from GB =P And where in MD are you?[/color]

well, i am thinking of just dong commissions instaed of trying ot get them off of ebay. but, i do not know what i want until i see it. sigh…after i get through with my proposal i will think more about exactly waht i want and get it commissioned.

the only things i would love are a cat or two like my favorite cats, but there are no pyo cats yet.

i am just out side of washington dc. anyone else near here? πŸ™‚

Nirvana’s Dad is in Columbia. We try to visit once a year, more if we can pull it off. We were just there in Jan.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Congrats girl!!

Purplecat
                    Participant

Congrats!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Thanks! πŸ˜€ I shipped her out this morning just after the post office opened. I hope she has a good trip – and a short one.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.