fbpx

Potential good deal for pick up in the Malahat region of British Colombia

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Potential good deal for pick up in the Malahat region of British Colombia

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Windstone-Dragons_14668752

They are currently listed at $550, but he was asking $400 for the lot just a couple of weeks ago, so I think that he might let them go at that price.

Of course they would need to be inspected carefully, but they seem in good condition from the pictures.

Hannah
      Participant

Thanks LIH! My only issue with his ad is this line: “If you know about Windstone, you will appreciate the White Mother alone was around $365 new”

In what universe? XD

I emailed him anyway, to see if he would sell me one thing and ship it. I dont have my hopes up XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

littleironhorse
        Participant

Yeah, his original prices are way off, still, when I contacted him he was willing to ship to me, but he refused my offer for a couple of his pieces. I admit it was fairly low but I can’t afford too much right now and you never know if you don’t ask.

Just out of curiosity, which one did you ask about?

The offer I had made was for the white mother and peacock oriental.

Hannah
          Participant

I made an offer on the oriental πŸ™‚ I looooove the orientals πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
            Participant

So Hannah, still me just being curious πŸ˜‰ : did he accept your offer?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

Hey Girls,
                I made him/her an offer yesterday also for the whole bunch. I’m aliitle leary buying from him/her, doesn’t have paypal and asked how he /she would get them to me. My 2 biggest worries are that the $ would just disappear and the second that they would be broken. They have 3 really heavy pieces the female, male and the wizard. If they were not so far away I would drive to get them. I’m in FL so that’s really to far. All I really want is the Wizard.
                I’m not trying to be mean just leary after talking to the person who is selling them.
                My last email to him was to offer some boxes of the ones that I had for some of them sent with the M.O. and have had no reply yet.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

And I don’t know if he accepted my offer.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Hey Girls,
                    I made him/her an offer yesterday also for the whole bunch. I’m aliitle leary buying from him/her, doesn’t have paypal and asked how he /she would get them to me. My 2 biggest worries are that the $ would just disappear and the second that they would be broken. They have 3 really heavy pieces the female, male and the wizard. If they were not so far away I would drive to get them. I’m in FL so that’s really to far. All I really want is the Wizard.
                    I’m not trying to be mean just leary after talking to the person who is selling them.
                    My last email to him was to offer some boxes of the ones that I had for some of them sent with the M.O. and have had no reply yet.

Notbing mean about what you said, they are valid worries and I was a little worried too when I made my own offer.

Really, the best option would be if someone you trust had been within pick up distance and they then could have handled the transaction for you.

Honestly, if it were me, I wouldn’t dare have him ship the whole lot because if something happens, you can’t even file a paypal claim.

Good luck anyway πŸ˜‰

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                    Participant

They have not emailed since yesterday but I’m not going to push the issue. TOO many large pieces. But man do I want that wizard. May make offer just for him?

littleironhorse
                      Participant

Hannah and you might try posting in the Community forum to see if we have any members in that area who might be willing to pick up a piece for each of you, and then make an offer for the single pieces.

Elena
                        Participant

Thanks LIH! My only issue with his ad is this line: “If you know about Windstone, you will appreciate the White Mother alone was around $365 new”

In what universe? XD

I emailed him anyway, to see if he would sell me one thing and ship it. I dont have my hopes up XD

Actually based on the exchange rate and retail mark up at the time of the White mothers release and the taxes for BC… $365 CDN would be about accurate.

I know I paid just under $500.00 for my Peacock Emp 15 years ago. πŸ™‚

Hannah
                          Participant

I never heard back from this person. I made an offer and just never got an answer so I just assumed they found a buyer :/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.