fbpx

Post your Violet Flame dragons?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Post your Violet Flame dragons?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I’m trying to decide whether to buy a Violet Flame, so I’d love to see everyone’s photos of VFs in their “natural habitats” instead of stock photos! Especially the larger sculpts, but I’m open to everything. Convince me that VF is too pretty to resist, so I can spend some more money! ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

jmoore
      Participant

The only VF I have is a mini keeper and he is gorgeous! I’ll try to remember to take some pictures, if you are interested in seeing some ( although I know you’re mainly interested in the big guys).

Ela_Hara
        Participant

The only VF I have is a mini keeper and he is gorgeous! I’ll try to remember to take some pictures, if you are interested in seeing some ( although I know you’re mainly interested in the big guys).

Ooooo! Ooooo! *waves arms*
          Yes, please do! I don’t have a Mini Keeper yet, and I’ve been thinking about getting a VF Mini Keeper for almost a year now. Love to see more pics! ๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
          Participant

I have the curled dragon v:1 if you want some pics of it I will post them for you.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

VF is a lovely color!

photo IMG-20150918-02081_zps8cudyl6w.jpg

photo IMG-20150918-02082_zpsytlcmuyz.jpg

photo IMG-20150918-02083_zpsw8cluuem.jpg

…and here he is in his “natural habitat” … He keeps Sugar Plum in check ๐Ÿ˜‰

photo ba6ec50d-25ca-4c49-87e5-3393639867ae_zps6b3cd368.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Dragoneer_88
              Participant

Could I put in a similar request? Does anyone have a non-store photo of a LP Red Flame curled dragon?

etruscan
                Participant

VF Riser in a few different locations – hope this helps. ๐Ÿ™‚

Paint is not really missing on his neck scales though reflections in this photo make it look that way.

Amstaff
                  Participant

I have the violet flame Mini Keeper, I adore him !

Dragoneer_88
                    Participant

Oooooh! So pretty! Thanks for posting, Etruscan. ๐Ÿ™‚

etruscan
                      Participant

Could I put in a similar request? Does anyone have a non-store photo of a LP Red Flame curled dragon?

RED FLAME curlie outdoors in shade:

He really glows in full sun!

jmoore
                        Participant

More Mini Keeper pictures:

Betrluk1
                          Participant

wow, realyl glad i saw these photos. i was not to big a fan of this scheme until seeing live photos. so pretty!

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Thank you, everyone! (Please feel free to keep posting pictures!)

I’ve decided to hold off for now, in favor of commissioning someone to do a PYO that I’ve wanted for a very long time, but depending on the financial situation after that, we’ll see! I’ve really enjoyed seeing everyone’s new pieces, and I noticed that at least one person was convinced to love the VFs thanks to this thread, so your photo efforts are appreciated by more than just me – though I definitely do appreciate them a lot!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Dragoneer_88
                              Participant

Here’s an older Violet Flame (right) next to his even older Red Flame brother.

Christine
                                Participant

I took some VF photos for sales a while back and they’re some of my favorites. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love this color. My Fledge is one of the older ones as well. The color from the old batches to the newer release is very consistent though!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.