fbpx

Possible Opportunity

Home Forums Miscellany Community Possible Opportunity

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

This morning a friend of mine told me of an opportunity in the hospital we volunteer at. Looks like the hospital is looking for volunteers in their Emergency Department. What makes this a great opportunity is that they’re looking for people who are interested in the medical field and have taken clinical classes. From what my manager told me is that first I would be at the front desk greeting patients and if I was consistent [always there] then they would put me in the back. She tells me that they are looking for people to add to their staff πŸ™‚ So I’m looking at this as an opportunity that will eventually end up as a job!

I just emailed the director of ED for an interview so keep your fingers crossed!

Know I may be jumping the gun, but this is the first sign of hope that I have received in a long, long time. I hope it works out–I’ll owe this friend big, big time of it does.

Adaneth
      Participant

Crossing my fingers and toes that this pans out for you! Sounds like it would be perfect!! πŸ™‚

siberakh1
        Participant

I hope this works out in your favor! Good luck and let us know what becomes of it!

Laurie
          Participant

Hey!!! Where’s the like button. πŸ˜‰

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Well I have an appointment for an interview this Monday morning. Keep your fingers crossed!

twindragonsmum
              Participant

fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed! Good Luck!!!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

etruscan
                Participant

Good luck!

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

My interview went very well this morning–they like me πŸ™‚ I could be doing this service as early as this Friday. Another nurse was telling me that I’ll see the great, big picture in the Emergency Department. The director is willing to place people in certain areas as to their interest. I will be learning so much from this experience and truly do hope that it leads to permanent employment. I certainly wouldn’t mind working at this hospital. They seem to want to make everyone one happy–not only their patients and volunteers but also their staff as well.

I am excited to be starting this–I feel it will be a doorway of opportunity for me later. They also say I will be able to take certain classes that they offer. It all sounds like a win-win situation to me!

My hopes is to be employed by the end of the year–this does look promising.

Laurie
                    Participant

Yay, I’m so proud of you. πŸ˜‰

Adaneth
                      Participant

Delighted to hear the great news! =D I hope it works out perfectly for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.