fbpx

Possible New PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Possible New PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

It would be lovely to see another stage of Poad. Maybe a stage between the young and the adult (teen?) or an old poad!

ANOTHER poad™?? Jeese…well, they
      are my favorite grab bag items. Lots of room to paint stuff.

Yes. Another poad. ALL THE POADS. FOREVER! Seriously, they are adorable. I love that they all look slightly annoyed to me. They have such great character!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
      Participant

Suggestions?

Oh dear, I’m so glad you asked 😉

.A pegasus or baby pegasus, with folded down wings, so that we can do fun bird wing designs on back of the wings.

.Snerl!

.Red panda

.That black horned wolf from Veligent.

.A Sloat!!

.Hippocampus!!! Anything Mermaid-y!! Even a baby one!

Oh, I forgot about the pyo Snerl, It is sculpted but not cast.

pyo sloat! Ha ha ha! Those are as ugly as the Muse. What color do you picture them?

I was going to do a pebble red panda.
        I need time to sculpt.

I love how a Sloat kinda looks like a Tapir in some aspects, so I kinda imagine some fun fantasy Tapir markings, and baby Tapir spotting! I think lots of fun things and combinations could be done on Sloat, or heck even a Tapir itself! I really liked the Sloat concept sculpt you have on your DA page, specifically the female!

OMG, I just thought of it, maybe even a cute BABY Sloat!!!!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Canary skippers:

That would be….amazing!!!!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

etruscan
        Participant

Oh hm, suggestions… Well I really love the idea of a short haired winged cat. A Pegasus would be a great idea too. Something else I’d like to see is bat styled wings on something. There’s lots of feathered wings so doing something batty would add some variety. Not sure what, could be on anything really. A cat, kirin, maybe a unicorn. (could be like a Nightmare or dark unicorn style) I’m sure they would all look neat with bat styled wings.

I bring these guys up every once in a while – winged mouse gargoyles. 🙂 They are very unfinished, and Melody ways that she hasn’t figured out tails for them, but I think they are such a cute idea! Much better than the Mouse Wizard (in my opinion).

The complete discussion from Melody’s Gallery: http://windstoneeditions.com/content/winged-mouse-gargoyles

Ferlin1984
          Participant

It would be lovely to see another stage of Poad. Maybe a stage between the young and the adult (teen?) or an old poad!

ANOTHER poad™?? Jeese…well, they are my favorite grab bag items. Lots of room to paint stuff.
            Old poads are called Oma poads.

Oma poads? Are they German =D My family is from Germany and my Oma actually had the look of some of the more annoyed looking poads lol.

SilverDragon
            Participant

I would love to see–

Another pyo winged wolf (maybe pups???)
              Pyo frog with smooth skin (I remember seeing him in the works before)
              Dinosaurs!!!! Yes with Jurassic world out now it would be awesome to paint a tyrannosaurus or even a raptor 😀

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Kim
              Blocked

I would love a pyo pegasus and a pyo poad!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kujacker
                Participant

I’m not so patiently waiting for the oriental.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I want to paint a Westcoast Native poad… based on Raven, probably 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Oooooh! I’d love to see:

PYO baby Griffin
                      PYO shorthair Flapcat
                      PYO Oriental dragon
                      PYO reclining or sitting Griffin (maybe with wings folded?)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Snerl

or a Canary Skipper. 🙂

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

etruscan
                      Participant

Oooooh! I’d love to see:

PYO baby Griffin
                        PYO shorthair Flapcat
                        PYO Oriental dragon
                        PYO reclining or sitting Griffin (maybe with wings folded?)

Two of the four are under construction (shorthair flapcat and oriental dragon). No timeline on when they’ll appear, though!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Canary skippers:

That would be….amazing!!!!

Ha ha ! Producing that thing is your problem! Maybe you could 3d print it.

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Melody just put this up on Facebook. Can’t wait for him to come out!! I’ve got ideas!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Bodine
                            Participant

Melody just put this up on Facebook. Can’t wait for him to come out!! I’ve got ideas!

WHOO-HOO!!! Can’t wait for it and the Hippocampus.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.