fbpx

Pose/statue specific hang tags?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pose/statue specific hang tags?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

I was procrastinating on my final paper by dusting my dragons…and I noticed my RF OW’s hang tag specifically says “Old Warrior Dragon” and the information inside talks about his wings and missing scales etc. I had never seen a hang tag with details specific to a specific pose, so I checked my other pieces but they are all pretty much the same, some have newer information saying Windstone Editions are now out of Corvalis etc. My only other OW doesn’t have a hang tag so I have nothing to compare to. Do all OWs have special tags? Are there any other statues that have their own hang tags? I’m not a hang tag fan, they tend to get in the way, but I thought the OW having his own tag was pretty cool.

Pam

OW’s are all supposed to have an OW tag. Some have a “general” hangtag though (like what goes on all other dragons, griffins, unicorns, etc). There are also candlelamp hangtags, bookend hangtags, gargoyle hangtags, and Maya Hill hangtags. Those are the only ones I know of.

Lupuslunae
        Participant

Awesome. As I mostly have all dragons, I’ve never seen other tags besides the general ones. So I never knew there were any differences. Thanks for the info Pam 🙂

….i still don’t wanna do my homework though =P

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I just discovered yesterday that my black gold coiled male dragon has an extra Poad hang tag attached to his regular hang tag. He’s a black gold coiled poad!

Purplecat
            Participant

ROFL…that’s funny! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.