fbpx

POLL: Dragon Production/LP Colors (mahogany added 2-15-12)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone POLL: Dragon Production/LP Colors (mahogany added 2-15-12)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Wampus, may I have your permission to tweak the poll a little? There are some other Colors I would like to add. Since users can change their vote, we can add new colors as they are suggested, like black and silver glitter.

Wampus Dragon
    Participant

Sure Pam. Add away.

K, added some more! Should I keep the “other” option? Its sorta stuck in the middle now. Not sure how to move it to the end!

wolflodge100
      Participant

I voted for blue ice and other. The other I would love to see is copper serpentine.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

and oooo Violet Flame! *salivates*

Photobucket

The world NEEEEDSSS violet flame! I’d love to see an old warrior painted like the fledgling, a lap dragon and a pair of spectrals….and maybe an emperor….okay, the whole set!

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

The other I would love to see is copper serpentine.

I could get behind that. I have the baby ki-rin and the Old Warrior. I think those are the only two Copper Serpentine pieces so far. I think its a much more earthy natural color than regular Serpentine is.

Pam

Copper Serpentine

Serpentine

K, added an option for copper serpentine.

Hannah
              Participant

:bigsmile: This was a GREAT IDEA Wampus!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
                Thing’s like this is one reason that I peasonaly would not like to be blocked from seeing. I feel as though everyone should be able to vote on item’s coming out of Windstone.
                I am not writing this to cause a rukcus just pointing out that ALL forum member’s should be allowed to cast their vote’s. ***duck’s and walks off.***

Bwa?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
                Participant

I’m missing the BVP version 2 that was available on the original poll. I’d vote for more of that, if I could. ๐Ÿ™‚

http://windstoneeditions.com/products/old-warrior-dragon-black-violet-peacock-version-2

One I just saw in the eBay completed listings from a few months back has me intrigued: Carnival.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=300619527849

Kind of like a rainbow for those who like less primary, more muted tones.

And that copper serpentine is gorgeous!

Pam

BVP is being made LP for many of the dragons already ๐Ÿ™‚ There are males, emps, and coileds painted in BVP that have not gone in the store yet.

Leigha
                    Participant

Along with choosing a couple colors from the list, I also chose other because I want a bannana dragon ^^ YELLOW! Bannana’s and cream (yellow and ivory)

windstonefan
                      Participant

I can’t find the link to post so I will just say I agree with my friend Wolfenmachine- HA! Violet Flame! Yes! Love that color!

windstonefan

Green/purple

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.