Poads

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author

WindstoneCollector wrote:

At first I was like “What is a Poad?!” then I saw them. I love the more natural colored poads. The colorful ones are very pretty, but I just love the naturals!! πŸ˜€

Me too! I can’t wait to see them.

THE POADS ARE COMING!!!THE POADS ARE COMING

Starbreeze
    Participant

Ruff, that is too cool!!!! πŸ˜†

I like the metallic purple one πŸ˜€

SPark
      Participant

Some of us will have to get more than one though… my boyfriend and three or four of my other friends have got dibs on a poad. I have to get at least two…

Starbreeze
        Participant

I wonder how close Melody is to finishing that comic? πŸ˜•

lamortefille
          Participant

lol! Too cute, Ruff!

what is the comic about? besides the poads?

Watch Melody sell these poads they have cast and as it turns out they are murderous, vengeful, evil creatures in her comic….shifty eyes- but hey, at least we all have one on our night stand!

CherylKaufman wrote:

Watch Melody sell these poads they have cast and as it turns out they are murderous, vengeful, evil creatures in her comic….shifty eyes- but hey, at least we all have one on our night stand!

LMAO, yep their big eyes are just there to lure us into a false sence of security.

Yea! I can’t wait. I want the murderous little gaffer on my nightstand! I’ll still love it if it murders everyone! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
            Participant

Yep…it’s the sweet and innocent looking ones you have to watch out for. πŸ˜‰

Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

No kidding! Just don’t get them wet or feed them after midnight. Oh wait, that was another nocturnal creature…… πŸ˜†

SilverArrow wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

No kidding! Just don’t get them wet or feed them after midnight. Oh wait, that was another nocturnal creature…… πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! That was awesome!

OH my god! We can really get one? Really? No foolin’? really? You would not tease us about this right? Right?
                I want one soo bad! ha! Please please please can we try to make sure everyone here gets one? After all we are your most loyal and amazing fans!!! OH yes we are not stalkers so loyal and true!
                I am soooo excited! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.