fbpx

Poads!! Will they be auction, direct or stores??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Poads!! Will they be auction, direct or stores??

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Butternut is #11, probably with minor variations…we all know Miss Melody =P Those are the ones that are being painted up now.
      Great! That’s my favorite! 😀
      Me too. Now I’m excited 😀 I hope they are preorder.

Megan
      Participant

Butternut, huh? It’s rather perfect for the little guy 🙂 He’s also one of my faves, so, awesome! Now we get to speculate on whose favorite will get done next…

Elena
        Participant

SO I’m late….

I’d love one of each but if I must choose…
          #3, #7, #13, #15, #16

Is a “clutter” of Poads the accurate term? I think it works 😛

Maria
          Participant

Clutter is cute, but I think we settled on “pod.” 😀

Jodi
            Participant

I think Melody said it was a clutter.

Maria
              Participant

She did? I must not have been paying attention. in that case.

Jodi
                Participant

Melody wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I hope Melody does several variations of markings for the natural colored poads…I want a whole circle of them… 😀

They woulsn’t look right if you didn’t have a cluster of them =)A group of poads™ is called a clutter.

I threw in the above quote from another thread… 🙂

Gawd I want them all!! Can I have them all Miss Melody?! And is this something we can pre-order so we don’t miss out on Ebay??

Maria
                  Participant

Yep, we can preorder. For $100 apiece, lavender, hazel or green eyes. Choices, choices…

Purplecat
                    Participant

Wish there was a pic so we can see their little feet, maybe there was one that I missed.

Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yep, we can preorder. For $100 apiece, lavender, hazel or green eyes. Choices, choices…

I saw that. At that price I can only afford one and want a metallic one. (Gotta save for Griffins!)

Who here is going to try to get a clutter of poads together?

Maria
                        Participant

I’d like a clutter, but I’m only going to get one butternut one – and probably not right away, either. Somehow $100 is more than I was expecting.

SPark
                          Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I saw that. At that price I can only afford one and want a metallic one. (Gotta save for Griffins!)

Who here is going to try to get a clutter of poads together?

I’ll be getting a clutter, I hope! I want to just keep up with them as they make more colors and get one of each. *crosses fingers* Then I can make little poad circles in my display cabinets!

$100 is about what I figured. They’re about the size of fledgelings, after all. I do hope they come out with regular ones to sell in stores that are cheaper too though. If they’re only limited, it would be a shame. I know so many people who love poads.

Maria
                            Participant

Thanks for mentioning the size, SPark. I couldn’t remember how big they were and didn’t want to go dig up the old thread. For that, $100 is to expected, you’re right.

Arlla
                              Participant

…GAH!! I want them ALL!!! XD

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                                -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.