fbpx

Poads in the store.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Poads in the store.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

Putting the Poads up in batches?

Pure Genius. This way, people who login/work/have school at different times still have a chance to get one.

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

machineguts
      Participant

Got one! 😀 *MmBao bao OHHH YEEEEEAH*

Anonymous

Wow. There was 18 poads when I went home, and there is still 18.

lamortefille
          Participant

I’m surprised by that, too. Maybe it’s because a “variety” picture wasn’t posted? I bet when buyers post their “at home” pix, sales will jump some.

Anonymous

Or the market is just saturated. I think Susie put in three batches already.

For all I know the 18 I’m seeing now might not be the 18 from last night.

lamortefille
              Participant

Or people are just plain broke. *raises hand*

Anonymous

There’s that I suppose.

machineguts
                  Participant

I’m suprised too, I was in a mad dash to add one to my cart, only to find this morning they haven’t budged much… Hmmmmmm…. Did word get out that Poads poop even more than rabbits? … 😳

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

machineguts wrote:

I’m suprised too, I was in a mad dash to add one to my cart, only to find this morning they haven’t budged much… Hmmmmmm…. Did word get out that Poad™s poop even more than rabbits? … 😳

“Poad™s make beautiful little droppings that can be worn as jewelry.” I don’t think I’d mind them pooping around the house compared to a rabbit…..although, the rabbit at least you could have for dinner and a pillow top if they acted up…… 😳

machineguts
                      Participant

True! 😀

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

machineguts wrote:

I’m suprised too, I was in a mad dash to add one to my cart, only to find this morning they haven’t budged much… Hmmmmmm…. Did word get out that Poad™™s poop even more than rabbits? … 😳

“Poad™™s make beautiful little droppings that can be worn as jewelry.” I don’t think I’d mind them pooping around the house compared to a rabbit…..although, the rabbit at least you could have for dinner and a pillow top if they acted up…… 😳

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Uuuuuum…now that everyone has supposedly had a go, are we allowed to buy another of the silver Poads if we want? >.>;

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Uuuuuum…now that everyone has supposedly had a go, are we allowed to buy another of the silver Poad™s if we want? >.>;

I personally don’t see why not. I think those who really wanted one already has theirs so instead of these little Poadies sitting around taking up precious factory space, why not let those who want another one go for it. 🙂

Susie
                            Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

Uuuuuum…now that everyone has supposedly had a go, are we allowed to buy another of the silver Poad™s if we want? >.>;

Yes you may! Many apologies – I forgot to remove the “one per customer” statement from the Poads(tm) when the initial rush was over. 😳

machineguts
                              Participant

It okaaay! 😀

kitsunelady
                                Participant

Susie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Uuuuuum…now that everyone has supposedly had a go, are we allowed to buy another of the silver Poad™™s if we want? >.>;

Yes you may! Many apologies – I forgot to remove the “one per customer” statement from the Poad™s(tm) when the initial rush was over. 😳

😀

*must have an even number* e.e

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.