fbpx

Poads (again) !

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Poads (again) !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Hiya Melody,
      Just wondering – do you have a pic of all 8 (or 9, if you include the sample you’re keeping) of the Blue & Pearl Tiger Poads together (and maybe numbered?), that we can see? =)

kitsunelady
      Participant

Travistie
        Participant

Yes please! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
          Participant

Ditto…I would love to see a pic as well… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Starbreeze
            Participant

I’d like to see a pic of any upcoming Poads. πŸ˜€

Travistie
              Participant

We need another Poad(tm) with bright blue eyes.
                The Metallic Blue one is the only one to have them so far.

kitsunelady
                Participant

I liked the orange eyes on the black Nettuce poad they just sold. That was a nice combo. =)

Stephanie
                  Participant

Has there been one with gray eyes? I just love the gray eyes.

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Hmm. o.o; I’ve looked through most of the old Poad auctions and I don’t think I ever saw one with gray eyes! =0 What has gray eyes? e.e

Stephanie
                      Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

Hmm. o.o; I’ve looked through most of the old Poad auctions and I don’t think I ever saw one with gray eyes! =0 What has gray eyes? e.e

The PYOs is where I saw them. There’s no production piece with gray eyes? I might have to :squeak: for that. πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Stephanie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

The PYOs is where I saw them. There’s no production piece with gray eyes? I might have to :squeak: for that. πŸ˜€

I really can’t think of anything with gray eyes, now that you mention it! Hum. What goes good with gray eyes…

Stephanie
                          Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

I really can’t think of anything with gray eyes, now that you mention it! Hum. What goes good with gray eyes…

I think a nice deep blue with gray eyes would be beautiful…or a lavender…I don’t know, I can’t picture things in my head very well. But I’d love a production piece with gray eyes. πŸ˜€

Travistie
                            Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I liked the orange eyes on the black Nettuce poad they just sold. That was a nice combo. =)

I agree! I can’t wait to see her in person! πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                              Participant

travistie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I agree! I can’t wait to see her in person! πŸ˜€

Take pictures! =D

Adaneth
                                Participant

Stephanie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

I think a nice deep blue with gray eyes would be beautiful…or a lavender…I don’t know, I can’t picture things in my head very well. But I’d love a production piece with gray eyes. πŸ˜€

Grey eyes-YES! Me too! Me too! Me too! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.