fbpx

Poads!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

I want all of them! I think poads are gorgeous πŸ˜€

siberakh1
      Participant

Lokie wrote:

Hmm… I’m not really digging these, but if I had to choose, maybe 15 :shrug:

siberakh1 wrote:

I really liked the tiger ones (which sadly I missed… almost got one of the Blue Pearl ones, then thought it was going to go too high, went to do something and found it never went higher *blech*).

Possibly the same one I didn’t bid on because I thought there was no way I could afford it, and then it went for ~$110! Grrr… πŸ™„ But I guess I have no idea what the highest bid was, so it might never have been in my price range; by not bidding I probably just kept the price down for the winner.

That was the one! πŸ™„

Maria
        Participant

Whoo, a new Poad pic! I like #14 and #17 best too; #17 seems to be popular.

Andrea
          Participant

I hope there will be more tiger poads. The blue ones were magnificent!
            I don’t care for the stained glass look either, but #17 is my favorite mostly because of the green eyes!

Maria
            Participant

I liked the burnt sugar Poads. They looked so natural.

Travistie
              Participant

They are all so beautiful! I think I like 11, 14, and 17 the best though. 17 is very popular it seems. The green combined with the orangish pink body looks awesome.
                It’s going to be hard for me to resist these on Ebay. I was hoping for new LP ones to come out soon.

Stephanie
                Participant

I love 17!

Adaneth
                  Participant

I don’t like the pinkish hue of the bodies :puke: …but I love the markings! Have to see what I think when they get to eBay…

And yes, 17 is quite an eye-catcher, but I think I’ll stay out of that bidding war! πŸ˜†

I’d prefer to snag one with green or gold eyes, don’t like lavender, it looks too pink.

I wanna hug them all! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                    Participant

I don’t really like any of these, and if they go on Ebay I’m not bidding anyhoo.

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

I like 14, but I don’t know if I’ll bid on any of them. I have something I’m waiting for..and I got distracted by all the blue on my new griffin. I really need to work on not buying things just because they are blue…so very blue and pretty. πŸ˜†

Good luck to all who go after one. :hi:

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

kitsunelady
                        Participant

You guys can fight over 17 without me. πŸ˜‰ I prefer her yellow friend (#19). 17’s eyes are really a funny green…they don’t look like the usual green Poad eyes. o.o; Or is that just me?

Jasmine
                          Participant

#2, #15 & #19 are my favs. I’ll arm wrestle ya for #19, Kitsune. πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                            Participant

Jasmine wrote:

#2, #15 & #19 are my favs. I’ll arm wrestle ya for #19, Kitsune. πŸ˜€

Let me pump some iron first. >.> *is a weakling*

Stephanie
                              Participant

There is a new picture of them up in her gallery! Its cute!

Maria
                                Participant

“The most beautiful bum” contest. Haha! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.