fbpx

Poad patch

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Poad patch

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

You’re the best Ms.Melody.Thank you!
      I am probably the only woman here that does not carry a purse and I wear a leather coat in the winter so mine will be put in a frame with all my other goodies you have sent me through the years.I just love my cards and they are some of my fondest possessions.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
      Keymaster

You’re the best Ms.Melody.Thank you!
        I am probably the only woman here that does not carry a purse and I wear a leather coat in the winter so mine will be put in a frame with all my other goodies you have sent me through the years.I just love my cards and they are some of my fondest possessions.

That’s a perfectly good thing to do with them. As an experiment, I washed the one I have in the washing machine, dried it in the dryer ( all on regular, not delicate) ironed it really hot, and it held up pretty well! The edges did fray a bit, showing some white threads through the black stitching around the edge, but few dabs with a black sharpie and it is good as new.

How can I get Mimi one?

Melody
        Keymaster

How can I get Mimi one?

Oh, I think she’ll get one.

etruscan
          Participant

Recently posted on Melody’s deviantart page:

Poad tm Patches
            A few of the airbrushed poad™ patches I just finished. These will be available from our online store, grab bag style. No two exactly the same! There’s about 100 of them.

Stephanie
            Participant

Did anyone else see them in the store yesterday? I did, and it said there was 1 available, so I bought it.

My PayPal account says I wasn’t hallucinating, but they’re not there anymore…? Anyone else? I’m wondering if I really bought one or if Susie was just running a test…

Melody
              Keymaster

Did anyone else see them in the store yesterday? I did, and it said there was 1 available, so I bought it.

My PayPal account says I wasn’t hallucinating, but they’re not there anymore…? Anyone else? I’m wondering if I really bought one or if Susie was just running a test…

It was probably a test… did you notice if it charged you for shipping? Pam and Susie were trying to get it to give free shipping for the patches. Sounds like the store program doesn’t understand such a thing!

Susie
                Keymaster

LOL! It wasn’t me that was testing the store, it was Clay working on it yesterday. The order did process o.k. and we’ll mail it to you Stephanie! I don’t know if its in there correctly yet, I see the order is already marked “complete” which isn’t right – we’ll see what Clay has to say! There may be more testing on Monday.

I was testing it on Friday and fully expected someone to notice! I was surprised that no one did.

Stephanie
                  Participant

Haha, too funny! I guess I checked the Poad page at the exact right time. Thank you!

And no, I don’t think it charged me shipping. $12 total.

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

Haha, too funny! I guess I checked the Poad page at the exact right time. Thank you!

And no, I don’t think it charged me shipping. $12 total.

Will a store announcement go out when they go officially in the store?

Susie
                      Keymaster

the Poad(tm) Patches are in the store!

Dragoneer_88
                        Participant

Yay! I’m getting one to put in my “cool stuff” shadow box. 🙂

Mary
                          Participant

Squeee!!!!!!!

I think I have an addiction when I can’t buy a poad patch without tossing a few taddies in the cart to accompany the patch on the journey!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Just ordered Two! Yay! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stephanie
                              Participant

I got mine today! Leopard with silver eyes. 😀 Super cute! I want more. >.>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.