fbpx

Please Miss Meody…Or Miss Susie!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Please Miss Meody…Or Miss Susie!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I am sorry but I wanted to know if you could tell us if there are any new dragons coming out today. Today is my “mommy’s day out” with my mom friends and last week I miss the oriental because I was out. (and I have a Rant and can’t EVER get that dang phone to buy anything on the site) So is there any chance you can tell us if there are things for today, or maybe a rough time if you are putting things on? Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!! πŸ˜€ :hi:

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Amy hatchers and armadillos are in the store right now.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Open eye Flap cats were here, but are now gone. I had been checking every 15 minutes or so and still managed to miss them myself.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I missed them to πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

I missed them but wasn’t too worried since I already got an eyes closed. (I think that I actually like the eyes closed more) But congrats to those who got them. I really cannot wait for the frenzy to come for those mother coileds. (No, seriously, I am dreading that day…..really can wait) haha πŸ˜€

I missed the Cats by seconds πŸ™„ Had to leave and left late as it was. Oh well, I’ll just try for the next batch of orientals πŸ˜•

Melody
          Keymaster

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I am sorry but I wanted to know if you could tell us if there are any new dragons coming out today. Today is my “mommy’s day out” with my mom friends and last week I miss the oriental because I was out. (and I have a Rant and can’t EVER get that dang phone to buy anything on the site) So is there any chance you can tell us if there are things for today, or maybe a rough time if you are putting things on? Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!! πŸ˜€ :hi:

I am trying to give a heads up on twitter when something is going in the store, but I usually don’t know exactly when it will be! Our twitter account is ” Windstone ” with no “editions” after it.
            I also sometimes post it on my own twitter and facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=596307909#/profile.php?id=559077034&ref=name I don’t know if you can see that facebook page without adding me as a friend , not sure how that works!

Melody wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I am trying to give a heads up on twitter when something is going in the store, but I usually don’t know exactly when it will be! Our twitter account is ” Windstone ” with no “editions” after it.
            I also sometimes post it on my own twitter and facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=596307909#/profile.php?id=559077034&ref=name I don’t know if you can see that facebook page without adding me as a friend , not sure how that works!

Thanks. I am adding you to my facebook, but I don’t know much about twitter so I don’t know if I will get those heads up….will try though. I am more concern with not missing the coiled mommies. I managed to get a young oriental so if I miss the regular orientals, it will be okay. And I miss the flappers the other day, but I got one of the eyes closed ones so I am satisfied with that. (don’t need one of each) So the coiled mommies are the only ones I am waiting for. **fingers crossed that I don’t miss those** πŸ˜€ Thank you for the info though!

If you post your comment on Twitter it shows up as your status on Facebook as well if your accounts are linked. And Miss Mel’s is πŸ˜€

khat7 wrote:

If you post your comment on Twitter it shows up as your status on Facebook as well if your accounts are linked. And Miss Mel’s is πŸ˜€

Thanks for that! πŸ˜€

Christine
            Participant

Hmm, well what about e-mail notifications? I did sign up for the waiting list when the Young Orientals and Orientals went back up, and they did, but I missed them and didn’t get any e-mails.

Is it just because things are so hectic now?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.