fbpx

Please email Raffle Entries to Melody's "reptangle" email

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Please email Raffle Entries to Melody's "reptangle" email

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hi! I’ve been getting a lot of raffle entries in our general Windstone “service” email or through our “contact Us” email. Please email them to reptangle@gmail.com to be sure you are entered in the raffle.

Here are Melody’s raffle instructions (sometimes she posts the raffle on the last day of the month rather than the middle, and almost never at the beginning of the month – you want to be sure to email to reptangle@gmail.com ):

“The raffles are held about once a month, around the middle of the month. Wait until I post a blog on the Windstone forum blog page.
      (the blog link is under the “community” button at the top of the Windstone website page) I will post with a picture or at least a description of the prize for the month. If you would like a chance to win that particular prize ( they can be a little strange, so I want people to know what they are in for before they enter!) Then send me an email: to reptangle@gmail.com with the month, and year it is for, and the word “raffle” in the subject line.
      This is so I can get all the entries together by doing a search in my inbox.
      You will need to enter separately for each monthly raffle.
      If you are new to these raffles, include your real name and forum name and real address. If you have entered before, and I have your info, you can just send me your forum name.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.