fbpx

Plain Chick Sculpture? And Revival of Barn Owls?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Plain Chick Sculpture? And Revival of Barn Owls?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Melody, I was browsing through your deviant art account when I found this little guy. I practically died. It’s soooooo cute >.<
      Could you put these into production (even if it’s just in small numbers?) I had chickens as pets and I’d dearly love to have a little windstone chicky.

(Oh, and speaking of windstone fowl, any chance there’s some more barn owls hiding in in storage somewhere like the momma and baby bears? Those are great too. Let me give you my monies @_@ )

Aquasage
      Participant

AWW! The owl is so cute!

I love an Easter Chick! Too Cute! How cute would that be with the bunnies?

That Barn Owl would be a have to have for someone I know as well!

Good Finds Amy Jane!

Carolyn
        Participant

I adore barn owls . I have a collection of them .

Melody
          Keymaster

Melody, I was browsing through your deviant art account when I found this little guy. I practically died. It’s soooooo cute >.<

Could you put these into production (even if it's just in small numbers?) I had chickens as pets and I'd dearly love to have a little windstone chicky.

Thank you! I love this little chicken too, but I have no immediate plans to produce them as candle holders. I was thinking of carving off the candle thing and just make them as chicken sculptures, but of course I never got around to it. Probably never will.

(Oh, and speaking of windstone fowl, any chance there’s some more barn owls hiding in in storage somewhere like the momma and baby bears? Those are great too. Let me give you my monies @_@ )

Those are all gone! We sold all of the remaining castings we had, I think.

Amy
            Participant

Could you put these into production (even if it's just in small numbers?) I had chickens as pets and I'd dearly love to have a little windstone chicky.

Thank you! I love this little chicken too, but I have no immediate plans to produce them as candle holders. I was thinking of carving off the candle thing and just make them as chicken sculptures, but of course I never got around to it. Probably never will.

I would prefer it as just a chicken sculpture too honestly (but I didn’t want to ask you to cut the candle holder off just because it would be that much harder). So if you want to lop that thing off and sell some baby chickies go for it! Personally, I’d have to buy a minimum of five (one bardrock, road island red, friar (the yellow ones), a black one with some green interference feathers, and brown).

Those are all gone! We sold all of the remaining castings we had, I think.

I would prefer it as just a chicken sculpture too honestly (but I didn’t want to ask you to cut the candle holder off just because it would be that much harder). So if you want to lop that thing off and sell some baby chickies go for it! Personally, I’d have to buy a minimum of five (one bardrock, rhode island red, fryer (the yellow ones), Black Australorp, and buff orphington).

Do you have the original mold anymore? I guess I’m basically asking if more could be cast. It sounds like they’d be popular… as if you don’t already have enough to do ^_^” sorry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.