fbpx

Pink Orchid dragon???

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pink Orchid dragon???

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Did some one from on here win that one? It was one of my early pyo’s and I am so curious..it sold for much more then I expected for a resale. I am sad you had to sell it Ski, but I am happy it made you some money.

Skigod377
        Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Did some one from on here win that one? It was one of my early pyo’s and I am so curious..it sold for much more then I expected for a resale. I am sad you had to sell it Ski, but I am happy it made you some money.

I was very happy with the end of the auction. She is worth that mos def, so I am glad there was a fight for her. Selling all these guys is hard enough and its even worse when they dont sell. well.

I have been able to buy plane tickets home for Christmas for the four of us and get scuba certified this past week. I hope to save up enough to buy my own scuba gear ( I still need a BCD, octopus, and suit). πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

I am very glad for that, I definitely wish you well in getting that accomplished πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I’m curious, what did it sell for.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

siberakh1
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’m curious, what did it sell for.

$256.50. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

No kidding? My Keeper ski sold went for half that 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Leigha
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

No kidding? My Keeper ski sold went for half that 😳

That’s because I couldn’t bid on it (saving my pennies for rent) or I’d have won that one and raised the price in the process. I really liked that keeper

dragonmedley
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I have been able to buy plane tickets home for Christmas for the four of us and get scuba certified this past week. I hope to save up enough to buy my own scuba gear ( I still need a BCD, octopus, and suit). πŸ™‚

That’s hilarious! We’re in the process of getting our certification – doing the 4 dives next weekend. I’ll definitely end up getting a BCD for myself, since I have a hard time getting one the right size for me from loaners and rentals, and we’ll need suits if we’re going to dive around here.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skigod377
                      Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

That’s hilarious! We’re in the process of getting our certification – doing the 4 dives next weekend. I’ll definitely end up getting a BCD for myself, since I have a hard time getting one the right size for me from loaners and rentals, and we’ll need suits if we’re going to dive around here.

We had a blast. There are so many places to dive in Hawaii so we are looking forward to exploring. We just spent our grand on gear this week and it should be in by Monday. Im in Hawaii and we still need suits. I was down 10ft and started shivering in a 3m suit! lol. Im a wimp. Let me know how you like it.

dragonmedley
                        Participant

We did a discover dive in Mexico last year, going down 25 ft. I didn’t need the suit; I was just in my bathing suit. Mind you, I have quite a bit of padding to keep me warm πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

We did a discover dive in Mexico last year, going down 25 ft. I didn’t need the suit; I was just in my bathing suit. Mind you, I have quite a bit of padding to keep me warm πŸ˜€

LOL Must be nice! We are diving on the 25th with the people who certified us. It is a mission to clean up the underwater of a beach on North Shore. There are lots of beer cans and tires down there so the shop is giving a free tank of air, food, and prizes to everyone who shows up to help. I am looking forward to it. Its murky, though, so once the trash starts coming up, the vis is gonna go to crap. Have you dove yet? Its the weekend:)

dragonmedley
                            Participant

We just came back from the second OW dives (open water, not old warrior, guys πŸ˜€ )

Let’s just say we’ll stick with diving in tropical waters. Lake Ontario is friggin’ cold – below 50F. The hands were the first things to go. On Saturday, I didn’t have the right equipement – wetsuit too big, so I was too buoyant. Today, my suit fit much, much better and we actually dove and not just do exercises. A few fishes, viz sucked, but I did enjoy myself. We were down for almost 30 minutes. My feet are finally warm. πŸ˜€

I got my fin stuck and was able to untangle it without any problem, helped a dude who lost his fin, helped Warp10 who was tangled up with the boyee thingie. The hood got more water in my mask than I liked and I could easily get it out, so all this tells me I’m totally at ease down there, either for myself and my buddy.

I loved it on the tryout in Mexico and today sealed it. We’re getting 2mm suits and going somewhere in January!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.