fbpx

pieces for sale by TF on ebay: lion sconce ends thurs.night

Home Forums Administration Flea Market pieces for sale by TF on ebay: lion sconce ends thurs.night

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Tiffany
      Participant

hey there y’all! well, its time to start drumming up some dough for my poor doggie ( needs knee surgery) by selling some of my collection. right now i put up a mint oriental sun dragon in ruby, a mint ruby young and a baby pegasus. i’ll be adding more as i have time (lion sconce, a hatching pegasus i think and before too long another pyo dragon). check out my goodies when you have a chance:
        http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtfsculptures
        i’ll add a link, once i have one, to the dog subject in the community section. i’d love any advice or personal experience any of you may have in this matter. πŸ™‚ thankies!!

Stephanie
        Participant

Best of luck with your sale!

Maria
          Participant

Ditto. And I have to compliment your photos.

Tiffany
            Participant

thanks GB!!!!! that was yesterdays’ project- figuring out how to make the listings using the bigger, clearer photos! >.< ALL DAY! the door to my cameras' batteries and memory card broke too, so i had to pinch my camera shut too to keep it on while i was trying to take my pics! lol. i give a big "grrrrr" to technology after all that! also, thank you for reminding me….
              THANK YOU LOKIE for the instructions on posting the photobucket-hosted ebay pics!!!! hooray! what a difference it makes, and your instructions were spot on! πŸ˜€
              i’m a gimp with html, but my boyfriend helped me with centering them n stuff. now i just need to get him to write down the code so i can do it on my own next time. yippee!

darjeb
              Participant

Good luck to your doggy I hope everything goes well. Let us know. Also hope your Windstones sell for good prices

Purplecat
                Participant

Hope you get high bids! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Good luck with your sales! Good luck with your dog!!!

Laurie
                    Participant

Great auctions and good idea with putting the pup in there as well. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Tiffany
                      Participant

just giving this a bump to say the oriental sun, ruby young and baby pegasus are ending tonight, starting loosely around 830 pm ET. just in case anyone was interested.
                        also, i have since added a hatching pegasus and lion sconce to the roster. a small dragon pyo will be added next, hopefully for monday or tuesday night. thankies! πŸ˜€

laphon1
                        Participant

Have you changed the description a little bit? I could have sworn you had said, “Dog not included in auction”! Very nice pix of both dragon and Miso.

Kujacker
                          Participant

laphon1 wrote:

Have you changed the description a little bit? I could have sworn you had said, “Dog not included in auction”! Very nice pix of both dragon and Miso.

It still does πŸ™‚ “Please note that the dog is not included in the auction. thank you!” I think it’s just on some auctions, not all.

Tiffany
                            Participant

lol! no, i didn’t change any of the dog statement; i copied n pasted it for each of the auctions so i didn’t have to spend forever retyping all the repetitive stuff. you know what i did forget though? a pic of miso on the hatching peg auction. d’oh! i was doing the auction html style for the first time and i guess i lost her pic in the code cuz i was experiencing some technical difficulties and got all the code fandangled! i refer to her, but i lost the pic on that one. whoops! lol!
                              i was so thrilled last night, cuz i did the lion one all by myself without my boyfriends help! woo hoo! my brain is just not not made for understanding that stuff, so that was a big deal for me. squee!

Tiffany
                              Participant

adding a little bump for my lion sconce.. he comes with box, etc., and a yankee candle votive. he just has some scrapes inside the hanging slot from getting rubbed by the screw i was trying to hang him on. πŸ™ other wise he is perfect. he was never used/lit as i couldn’t even hang him up. check him out and you may just get a deal- he is sitting at only 26 bucks and ends thursday night at 8 or 9 ET….
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160229541721&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006
                                thankies!

Tiffany
                                Participant

bump! πŸ™‚ last chance! he ends in about one hour, at about 9:30 ET… only at 35 bucks right now! take a stab at him if you like! πŸ™‚
                                  i’ll probably be putting my new dragon pyo up by monday night… in a color called autumn garden.. i’ll be posting pics soonish of him, i just have to photoshop them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.