fbpx

Picture of Fuzzy for Susie

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Picture of Fuzzy for Susie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

And here are some other pictures….

[/img]

Travistie
        Participant

Awesome pics! πŸ˜€ I think the hatching Kinglet dragon is just so darn cute!!!

keschete
          Participant

travistie wrote:

Awesome pics! πŸ˜€ I think the hatching Kinglet dragon is just so darn cute!!!

I love the kinglet…he is like a baby Old Warrior…

I have the Hatching Emerald Pair on the way, so I only need a Peacock Kinglet and the two Hatchers in White….

Maria
            Participant

Such a cute Fuzzy and kinglet! And I’m so envious of your complete collection of coiled dragons…

Oh my lord how adorable…! <3

Jasmine
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Such a cute Fuzzy and kinglet! And I’m so envious of your complete collection of coiled dragons…

Ditto for me πŸ™‚

keschete
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thank you…but I am still looking for an Emerald Momma, a Jade Coiled, and now I need a Pink Curlie…

I hope eventually for a complete set of royal hatchers also…

darjeb
                  Participant

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet. Your collection is just fantastic

Susie
                    Keymaster

I just saw the Fuzzy picture! Thank you! He was a very cute one, I remember him well. Give him a tickle for me! πŸ˜†

Keschete- in your photo where the curls are, going from left to right starting with the brown– what are the next 3 colors? Im guessing the one next to the brown is a Russet or Red Flame (is there a diff?)– and then the 2 different batches of the VF? Please correct me if Im wrong. I dont get to see pix of them often and am trying to learn. Thanks! Great collection here and on other pages I think I saw of yours!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I’m not Keschete, but if I am seeing them right the next one is russet/red flame (no difference but the name). Then it looks like VF2 followed by VF1 (it looks like mine and mine is a VF1).

keschete
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m not Keschete, but if I am seeing them right the next one is russet/red flame (no difference but the name). Then it looks like VF2 followed by VF1 (it looks like mine and mine is a VF1).

Left to right…Red Flame (signed with Coa)
                          Middle VF2 (more gold than VF1)
                          Right VF1

I turned their backs to the camera because the differences show up better. The Red Flame and VF 1 are very close and I sometimes have to look at which is signed to keep them straight.

VF2 is very distinct…I was lucky to get them all, thanks to a friend here on the forum.

I have the Emerald momma and the Pink curlie on the way and I will take a pic of the complete set next week πŸ™‚

Thank You JC πŸ™‚

Grats on the new ones coming.

I have to admit, Windstones are addictive (duh) and they are casting their spell on me right now. One I cant afford to fall victim to (thank goodness I have no CC). I SO wish I had been around when the other curls and mamas were being released. Im more of other fantasy animal collector like the hoofers and griffins and flappers, but Melody’s dragons are simply the best around. And I do love dragons but was never a true collector.

I see some photos of those of you who have every color of a certain sculpt and it’s such a tempting idea. My problem of course, is that most of them are gone or retired and if they do come around outside of here, I could expect to pay an arm and a leg which I wont do. But HAD I been around, Id have easily been collecting ALL the curls (BG curl and mama arrive tomorrow and pink & VF2 curl is on the way), as well as the coiled moms; and maybe the coiled males. But that idea is moot at this point. So, the VF in the very middle front row is what I can expect? How did the red flames play out? I dont even see them listed as Out of Stock. Were they purely LE and taken away altogether or am I blind browsing the store?

I wish the Poads(tm) were slightly less money because THOSE are something I would love to acquire in every color coming out. Being that they are still available, I could do it but dropping even $100 a month is very difficult for me. My first poad (metallic blue… can you believe it isnt the black one!) is on it’s way and is a gift from one of my brothers in law. Funny thing is, he’s a “butt” guy, so it’s no wonder he actually likes the Poads! He better not molest her too much- but some cheek pinching it to be expected. But Id love to collect all of them in each color since they are ongoing right now, whereas some curls and coileds are already retired and impossible to get though once affordable.

Oh well. I cant/shouldnt really be starting a new direction of collecting. I came here selling to begin with but you guys know how it goes. Thankfully, most everything that Ive gotten recently has been gifts which is sweet and nice.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

So, the VF in the very middle front row is what I can expect? How did the red flames play out? I dont even see them listed as Out of Stock. Were they purely LE and taken away altogether or am I blind browsing the store?

Yep your VF2 should be something like the one in the middle. The red/russet flames were limited production (I think that’s the right word) and when the VFs were added to the store the red/russet flames were removed since the VF replaced it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.