Photos of new and "camera shy" Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Photos of new and "camera shy" Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

HI Pipsxlch, I know you don’t have the curl anymore (Page 1, #7, 1st pic), but I was just wondering what colour he is? thanks.

It appears to be an emerald peacock curl, but I could be wrong. Im not sure EP curls were made. (not a curlie collector so I dont have a definitive answer).

Thanks, it’s a bit hard to tell. Blues and greeens don’t always show up well on my computer screen.

Yes, Emerald Peacock curlies were made, and they have blue eyes and purple gems, just like in the photo. 🙂

I have an emerald/peacock curlie.Mine is signed so I assume they were very limited.It is on the far left.
      Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I would really like to see pictures of the LP Brown Scratching dragon. This is one of my favorite sculpts, but I haven’t found the “right” color….was wondering if anyone could help me out with some pictures?

Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
        Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic peeking out…
          He came out to say “Hi mama!”
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bodine
          Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is a fabulous PYO Unicorn,Northern Lights Snowflake.She was painted by WindstoneCollector a few years back and will not likely be seeing another just like it.I am very proud to have her in my herd. 😉

Bodine
            Participant

Three of the five lg wizards,rainbow curlie and both Siamese flapkitties.

Chloe
              Participant

Thanks for the Rock Dragon pictures Copper! It’s always so great to see what these guys look like in the “real world” and in comparison to each other.

I second this. I would love a Rock Dragon….

Puffpastryofdoom
                Participant

I have a favor to ask! Can someone post a picture of their Gold Old Warrior in natural lighting? I’m looking to see both versions -the old one with little to no violet and the newer one with lots of violet.

Since I find a lot of difficulty finding photos of these beauties, I can never seem to chose which one I like more! So if anyone gets a chance and can post pictures of theirs, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :bigsmile:

Bullsquid
                  Participant

I have a favor to ask! Can someone post a picture of their Gold Old Warrior in natural lighting? I’m looking to see both versions -the old one with little to no violet and the newer one with lots of violet.

Since I find a lot of difficulty finding photos of these beauties, I can never seem to chose which one I like more! So if anyone gets a chance and can post pictures of theirs, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :bigsmile:

Ask and ye shall receive! Here are some pics of my low violet gold OW. The first two are in direct sunlight, the third in shade. I hope they help you make your pick. 🙂

Puffpastryofdoom
                    Participant

He’s BeAuTiFuL!!! :love: Thank you so much for posting his pictures, Bullsquid!

I really would love to have a Gold OW, but I can’t decide if I should just get one from the store (which probably has a lot more violet) or if I should try to “hunt down” an older one that has just a “touch” of violet. -In my eyes, yours is absolutely perfect! 🙂

Bodine
                      Participant

I will get a better photos of my pretty Rainbow Curl soon.

Puffpastryofdoom
                        Participant

*Sigh* I love rainbow dragons. I hope that the ones that aren’t retired yet can come back -even if it’s for one more time!

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

*Sigh* I love rainbow dragons. I hope that the ones that aren’t retired yet can come back -even if it’s for one more time!

I agree! I want a rainbow of some sort =)

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

I tried to get a good picture of my rainbows that weren’t all washed out by the flash..this was the best I could do 🙂 Still looks like you’re looking at them through a dirty window…sorry. These are camera shy for sure!

photo Rainbows_zps5d413c73.jpg

Edit *** if anyone has a gold male dragon, from recent release, I would love to see one. Apparently there are variations of brown and purple shading….similar to the OW that was shown, where it had very little purple…

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                              Blocked

I’m still looking for a rainbow fledgling. That’s like the first from my wishlist and last one I have been able to find. Very pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

I’m not sure when my gold scratcher was released, but he does have some hints of brown and purple in him =) Not a lot, but they’re there. I’m not sure about the new Male gold dragons though

I’m lucky to have him, Pam sold him to me for a price I could actually afford! he was my very first Windstone

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.