Photos of new and "camera shy" Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Photos of new and "camera shy" Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Wolfen, that’s exactly what mine looks like. I had never seen such a dark one before. Although to be fair, I have been away from Windstones for the last 4 years.

So now, I have to get a lighter one as well!

Kelly
      Participant

Here are my dragons Ruby, Gold, Peacock and Black and Gold:

From windstones and crow

From windstones and crow

From windstones and crow

From windstones and crow

From windstones and crow

These are my dragons I also have several candle lamps but, no pics yet.

I would love to see a violet flame and an old brown fledgling on here!

Pam

Somewhere I have a dark ruby emp. He is a dark purple-maroon color, very cool. It makes his eyes look LIGHT red!

Bullsquid
          Participant

Does anyone have pictures of a silver seated spectral?

Mmloda
            Participant

Here are my two Old Green Emperors….both are a bit different!
              Photobucket

Marzena

Mmloda
              Participant

I have a Violet Flame Fledgling….I will have to try and get a pic of him this weekend to on here!

Marzena

Mike
                Participant

Here are the Emerald vs Jade that I have in scratchers for comparing.

Emerald vs Jade re-sized 1

Emerald vs Jade resized 2

Please do! I would love to see one on here!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Please do! I would love to see one on here!

Here ya go! I no longer have the VF curled dragon.

Photobucket

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Does anyone have pictures of a silver seated spectral?

I do! πŸ˜€ He’s not actually this high contrast. The early silvers were pretty monochrome compared to the ones being painted in 2011.

Photobucket

and the white sitting spectral (limited production) I havent seen one for sale in years…although I am sure they are out there. This one came from Travistie (dont ask me how I can remember that but cant remember what I had for breakfast)
                      This is, what was being called at the time, a “fish eye” version. It was called that because (oopsies) Windstone forgot to paint the back of their eyes black, so they dont have that nice “rainbow-y” look that normal spectrals do. They kind of look like dead fish in the eye. It bothered me at first, but not anymore, I love my little boo-boo πŸ˜› I’m not sure, but there might have been a second batch after this first one with the black back painted eyes.

Photobucket

Bullsquid
                      Participant

Thanks, Wolfen! The seated spectral always struck as one Melody’s more reptilian looking dragons. I know they tend to have a polarizing effect on people, what with their spooky eyes, but I think they’re neat.

And that “white spectral in space” pic is great. Spectral indeed! πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

And that “white spectral in space” pic is great. Spectral indeed! πŸ˜‰

Spectrals are very strange dragons. They are the only sub species that can fly high enough to surpass the thermosphere. They can also survive on little oxygen in short doses; long enough to hang out in the nebulae (their favorite place as everything is shiny)

They are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! That picture makes me want one even more πŸ˜€

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

excuse the orientation of the photos. They were uploaded the ‘right direction’ but photobucket is being a butt.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.