fbpx

Photos of new and "camera shy" Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Photos of new and "camera shy" Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

Im finally getting my hands on an older 2007-2008 era silver emperor (the low contrast original silver). I will be taking pics of him with my super high contrast 2011 silver emp to compare for this thread.

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Old silver emp and new silver emp.

Pam

I definitely like the old one better.

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

If anyone is curious to see the BVP Mother dragon.. I have one I could take outside and get several different shots of.. that’s the only ‘camera shy’ one I have XD lol.. the thread with the color shift curly got him covered pretty well and the only other one I have that’s production Windstone is my Candy Corn XD so no need to add him since he’s the only one like him XD lol!

littleironhorse
            Participant

I definitely like the old one better.

Me too!

I prefer a lot less black than the current silvers have.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Not me. I like the black and silver contrast. The original silvers are beautiful, but a little to monochromatic for my taste.

Not me. I like the black and silver contrast. The original silvers are beautiful, but a little to monochromatic for my taste.

Same here–I might not have noticed before, but having them side by side like that just really makes the higher contrast one stand out.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

I like the black highlights, the old silver is too monotone….

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Scathach
                  Participant

HI Pipsxlch, I know you don’t have the curl anymore (Page 1, #7, 1st pic), but I was just wondering what colour he is? thanks.

Life is beautiful.

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

HI Pipsxlch, I know you don’t have the curl anymore (Page 1, #7, 1st pic), but I was just wondering what colour he is? thanks.

It appears to be an emerald peacock curl, but I could be wrong. Im not sure EP curls were made. (not a curlie collector so I dont have a definitive answer).

Scathach
                      Participant

It appears to be an emerald peacock curl, but I could be wrong. Im not sure EP curls were made. (not a curlie collector so I dont have a definitive answer).

Thanks, it’s a bit hard to tell. Blues and greeens don’t always show up well on my computer screen.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                        Participant

Thanks, it’s a bit hard to tell. Blues and greeens don’t always show up well on my computer screen.

Yes, Emerald Peacock curlies were made, and they have blue eyes and purple gems, just like in the photo. 🙂

Scathach
                          Participant

Yes, Emerald Peacock curlies were made, and they have blue eyes and purple gems, just like in the photo. 🙂

Thanks for all the info! Now, if we could just get a Peacock curled!

Life is beautiful.

Thanks for the Rock Dragon pictures Copper! It’s always so great to see what these guys look like in the “real world” and in comparison to each other.

Bodine
                            Participant

Windstonesandsuchinhome036 Yeah,I’m BAAD,I know it!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.