fbpx

Photo Competition VOTING TIME!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Photo Competition VOTING TIME!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

keschete wrote:

OKAY!

This is silly. If you want to have a competition, you should know what theme, what time frame, etc. Real rules!!!!

You can not just have this whole fluctuating competition.

If you want to do this, make rules and THEN advertise.

๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Well, since its for fun and I am the one providing the prizes, I suppose I am allowed a few errors. No reason to be a jerk. If I like to toss around an idea before committing to it, I am more than allowed to. I also like to get ideas for themes since my ideas may sound good in my head (I love pics of kids) but not be right for a competition (taking pics of others’ kids can be creepy.) If you dont like the rules then dont participate. If I forgot to post the start and end date, then I am sorry. I will go check my first post and edit as appropriate. ***Never mind, since the rules on the first page are pretty freakin clear and the end date is right there.

Skigod377
      Participant

And if you are mad about the freakin oil spill, dont come over here and take it out on me. :negative:

keschete wrote:

OKAY!

This is silly. If you want to have a competition, you should know what theme, what time frame, etc. Real rules!!!!

You can not just have this whole fluctuating competition.

If you want to do this, make rules and THEN advertise.

๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
        I thought it was pretty clear. And I’m not entering, even. :scratch:

Purplecat
        Participant

I sent in a pic….it’s nothing extraordinary, just one I particularly enjoy. I like the photo contests…they’re fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I’ve gotten two submissions so far.

Remember, if you send me one and I don’t reply within 48 hours please let me know, because it means I didn’t get it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Also the rules seem pretty clearcut to me. O_o Not sure what the problem is.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

yikes…. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜• what happened?

on another note…….. i really want to participate. i’m probably going to be last minute, just fyi. ๐Ÿ˜ณ with no theme im going to go crazy trying to narrow down my ideas to SOMETHING.. haha!

Maria
            Participant

Yeesh, Kaya, if you don’t understand something you can always ask nicely instead of flying off the handle like that!
              Nam, I won’t be able to submit something until next weekend; is that okay?

Jennifer
              Keymaster

GB, sure! As long as they come in by June 1st 2010 we are good. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

lamortefille
                Participant

I can’t wait to see all of the photos! They are always lovely. ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

I’m looking forward to it, too. I think I will love the variety we will get since there is no theme to adhere to.

Yay! There’s supposed to be a storm over here on the weekend and the deadline lets me get some good grad shots. ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
                    Participant

Dont let us know what you are taking pics of, please. Its supposed to be anonymous. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry, just a couple out loud ideas of possible subjects. Don’t completely know what to do yet. ๐Ÿ˜•

Skigod377
                      Participant

No prob. We just have to keep the voting fair.

Only one week left to submit photos! How’s it going Jen? Getting any entrants?

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

We’ve got THREE. C’mon folks! Maybe I should post a little announcement. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.