fbpx

Phoenix Party

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

etruscan wrote:

Maybe you should say “Oh, they just sit around and smoke …”

πŸ˜† that works!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

Phew! They are done! Well, for the most part at least. The only thing left to do is to add a little interference to the one on the far left and give him a clear topcoat. This was a very time consuming few days of painting but I did have a lot of fun and I feel really good having done them to the best of my ability πŸ™‚

From left to right, they are numbered #2, #1, #3. Meaning – the center one is the original, the leftmost one is Drag0nfeather’s and the rightmost one is WolfenMachine’s πŸ™‚

I’ll still likely get some higher quality pics of them together before they’re sent out, but I was really excited to have them done and dry to the touch so I had to share πŸ˜€

You may notice that one of them has different colored feet – this was done by request, and I think they look pretty snazzy!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

They all look perfect! Keep up the good work and you’ll be painting for Windstone before its all over with! πŸ˜€ And #3 is my favorite and ‘lucky’ number so shes super perfect ^_^ THANK YOU Yeral!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

That is pretty cool!

Hannah
            Participant

And anytime, Wolfen πŸ˜€ Let me know how you like her in person!

Edit: New Final Pictures πŸ˜€

In order – #1, #2, and #3

^^I actually fixed the spine on #2 after this picture was taken – he was a little bit too blue near the bottom of the wing feathers ><

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

AMAZING!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

I second that………….

AM………AM…………..AMAZING!!!!

machineguts
                  Participant

Sooo beautiful!!

megamibabe16
                    Participant

Yeral those are some gorgeous phoenixes. They leave me speechless. WolfenMachine and drag0nfeathers are soo lucky.

Hannah
                      Participant

Thanks guys πŸ˜€ I had a lot of fun painting these guys and seeing how close I could get them to one another. I think they came out pretty well. I totally forgot to update the pictures so I’ll do that now – I’ve got one that also shows the major difference between Drag0n’s and Wolfen’s/Mine – the feet!

Carolyn
                        Participant

Truly glorious . I love the base looing like the night sky .

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.