fbpx

"Permanently Out Of Stock"

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion "Permanently Out Of Stock"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I’d like to point out the disadvantages to having “Permenently Out of Stock” on the “Postponed” items…

A.) Really misleading. Makes it sound like they’re permanently retired.
      B.) Unable to click “Notify when back in stock” so when/if you do restock them, those of us who are waiting for certain items may not be notified unless we hit the notify button *before* this permanently out of stock message came up.

Makes sense to have that on the retired items or the special items, doesn’t make sense to have it on the postponed items.. I’d really like to be able to click the “Notify when back in stock” for a few items =

Susie
      Keymaster

I think that might be an error – I am checking on it.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

please change it back, I can’t see all of those items really staying gone forever….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Susie
          Keymaster

It was an error! Fixed now. Thank you for alerting us to this. Sometimes when we change something in one place, it overlaps into another and we don’t realize it has.

etruscan
            Participant

It was an error! Fixed now. Thank you for alerting us to this. Sometimes when we change something in one place, it overlaps into another and we don’t realize it has.

Thank you! This also was reported in the “Bug” section of the Forum – is it better to report store problems in the “Store” section?

Susie
              Keymaster

The Bug Section is a fine place to report things like this – your message had already been seen and the problem was already noted – just not fixed yet. I tend to look at the bottom of the forum to see what posts are new – and that was why I noticed it – you can always report in both places for maximum effect! 🙂

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Thank You Susie for gettin this one worked on 🙂 I was worried it was something that was intentionally done, so it’s good to be able to get back in and make sure I’m being notified of any of my fave items coming back, if/when they do!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.