fbpx

Pegasi's Photography – photo heavy

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Pegasi's Photography – photo heavy

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

I’ve always loved Cinderella’s castle! I’d love to have a scale miniature of it to put in our Christmas Village or with the boys’ scale model trains πŸ˜€ It’s great that you can take a maybe not the best pic and clean it up so beautifully in Photoshop. Nice work!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Pegasi1978
      Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

I’ve always loved Cinderella’s castle! I’d love to have a scale miniature of it to put in our Christmas Village or with the boys’ scale model trains πŸ˜€ It’s great that you can take a maybe not the best pic and clean it up so beautifully in Photoshop. Nice work!

twindragonsmum
        I’ve always loved it as well. There’s still a lot of cleaning up that could be done to improve the picture even more, but I’m not really sure I know how to do it. The new “improved” version is going to have to grow on me some. I’ve always loved the faded quality of the original so it’s odd to see the new one.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I took Gavin to play at the Children’s Park in Navarre a few days before Christmas. There’s a little inlet next to it that seems to have some interesting birds so I snapped pictures of a few.

What’s the use of being near the beach if you don’t see Sea Gulls?

And this is one (or two) wacky looking bird. Thanks to rusti I know they are a Swan Goose and a Muscovy duck. The Swan Goose made a honking-type sound that seemed to echo in the node at the top of the beak. It had fun pecking at my shoelaces and pantlegs through the fence.

BDW
          Participant

Beautiful pictures Pegasi!
            You have great composition in the sea gull pictures and I just LOVE the colour in that Swan Goose.
            I want to see more of your pics. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
            Participant

I’ve seen the swangoose at a couple of our local parks. I never knew what they were though. Great photos, Peg! πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Beautiful pictures Pegasi!
                You have great composition in the sea gull pictures and I just LOVE the colour in that Swan Goose.
                I want to see more of your pics. πŸ™‚

The composition on the sea gull picture was total accident. I was standing next to the fence taking pictures of the Swan Geese when they landed. Since they were so close (less than three feet away) I decided to turn to my right and snap the picture.
                As for more pictures…well I’ll have to see about taking some. πŸ˜† Though I do have two more pictures from that day I can post. Here’s a picture of the sound and a brave flower.

Lokie
                Participant

Interesting, I’ve never seen a swan goose before!

Maria
                  Participant

Me neither. Thanks for sharing the bird photos.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.