fbpx

Pebble Sitting Grey Fox 3/1/17 SHOW OFF thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Pebble Sitting Grey Fox 3/1/17 SHOW OFF thread!

• This topic has 91 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sikek.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

I am not a huge fan of the open eyes…..something about them, they look alive almost. But the colors on the foxes are so pretty and it’s a grab bag, like estruscan, I am a sucker for them. But the Pegasus are around the corner so best save for them. I will look at pictures…..and hopefully not cave and get one. Or cave and get a safari one later.

Nectaris
      Participant

Got my fox in the mail today:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/nectaris/IMG_0101_zpscroo5zws.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/nectaris/IMG_0100_zpspuqw750h.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/nectaris/IMG_0099_zps2ddstteo.jpg[/IMG]

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
        Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

etruscan
        Participant

I got a pretty dark grey fox with a lighter grey front, paws and tail tip, and copper eyes. He looks similar to a fox in the top class photo, top row, second from the left. No photos today, but maybe tomorrow or Monday.

Scathach
          Participant

Yes!

I love all the Pebbles and I’m thrilled that Melody painted these in dog colours. I have several Pebble families who have been waiting for the grey foxes and these natural dog colours are perfect for me.
            My sparkle and colour shift are real favourites.
            I’d welcome a smoke grey fox, too.

Life is beautiful.

Matty
            Participant

Still waiting for my fox to arrive and he/she just started on their journey the other day to me. I did jump in again and order 2 more.. if I am not mistaken the limit of just one is gone? Thought I would get in there and help adopt some of these lads and lassies and support Melodys work! I just saw the class picture of them.. and wow they are all so beautifully colored. I can’t decide on which colors I like best.. so I am gonna say there are definitely 90 of them I adore. Hehehe.. I think this is edition is 90 all together.. so that means pretty much like all of them! I am surprised.. they aren’t sold out! They are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

chibishiro12
              Participant

Here’s the pictures of the fox I got yesterday. It’s not really what I was looking for so it will be up for trade. I am willing to look at any foxes. Just send me a pm if you’re interested.
                 photo IMG_20170304_221515548_zpsdzazdmmt.jpg photo IMG_20170304_221506643_zpspicijzhg.jpg photo IMG_20170304_221459065_zpskoynjtfq.jpg photo IMG_20170304_221450757_zpsxrbwz5n7.jpg photo IMG_20170304_221441670_zpsgpg6txsl.jpg

Looking for-
                red fire young dragon
                old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Landipan
                Participant

Just noticed the Class photo on the blog! It appear,from what my weak eyes can see, the majority are dog patterns. I think I see a platinum foxy colored one that I like but I think I’ll pass on this batch, Just not enough foxy colors for me to take the gamble.

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Natasha
                  Participant

This gorgeous foxy was waiting for me when I got to work. She’s a lovely grey with blue eyes and black spots on her feet. I love her. I would consider trading her, but only for a fox that has very dark grey/black/white badger markings. There seems to be two of them in the batch or a very dark or the spotted fox.

photo C52A1185-0068-4EF4-9516-9CD186AE0813_zpsratuf660.jpg

photo 29CC12E5-3337-4D7D-84C6-D6323C8EAB20_zpsjadj3kyn.jpg

photo E91AE0C9-1623-4B35-903B-175AE2701A10_zpsrh3xarzt.jpg

photo CE30F62D-4B98-4330-99D5-7FF257B23101_zpsmch1t6ik.jpg

photo 17064DC0-017A-4685-9164-F873CF4F86F9_zpsxgwtfwkr.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
                    Participant

Here’s my second fox! I love him, but again would trade for one if the Badger style foxes

photo E5568ECD-19E6-4DF0-BDC4-B95044E0806E_zps4sgrijnu.jpg

photo 7EDB9609-487A-4561-A33B-D45F3DE02D6A_zps4kdkzsc3.jpg

photo B3887C9D-4067-4D73-88B3-B29C123A3E38_zpsh2pbnzlb.jpg

photo 89460F45-C8AA-47FC-AA2C-D5AA4BDA0A0F_zpsc9azgglg.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Benathorn
                      Participant

I just got this cute little guy in my mail today. I’m honestly quite happy with him, he’s a handsome foxy boy and looks pretty close to a dog OC of mine. Loving the coppery metallic eyes as well! They just seem to shine in sunlight~

I just wish I knew what type of dog/fox it’s based on is all lol.

null
                        null
                        null
                        null

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Natasha, I love your grey and white boy with the ice blue eyes!
                          Here’s my boy. I love the little smirk he seems to have on his face. I also like his gold eyes. I’m perfectly happy with keeping him, but if he is your favorite, just let me know! I need to get a picture of him with my other foxes.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Bullsquid
                          Participant

Ha! He really does have a little smirk on his face. I love it.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Oh I agree! I LOVE LOVE LOVE both the Sitting and regular Pebble Red Foxies and have three of the regular Pebble (AWD, Nitpick, GB) and one of the Sitting (AWD) Red Foxies. I just can’t get into the Grey Fox. Something about him strikes me as ‘off’.

Good Luck to everyone who gets one of these pretties though – I do love the colors!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                              Participant

I think it is the open eyes that make the effect so different from the sitting Red Fox. However, the eyes are much more obvious and staring in photos than they are “in person”.

Linda
                                Participant

Here is my sitting gray fox it is gray and dark gray. I was hopping for a tan or black and tan. If this is the one you want send me a PM we will work it out. And Susie I just love the Fuzzy
                                   photo 100_1079_zps2imbxcrz.jpg photo 100_1074_zpsmxag1cdl.jpg photo 100_1073_zpsbfphbvpt.jpg photo 100_1072_zpsyfyywnu1.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.