fbpx

Pearl Male Griffin up for offers – SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Pearl Male Griffin up for offers – SOLD

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Travistie
      Participant

Hey everyone,

I have a Pearl Albino Male Griffin that I would like to put up for offers today. I just got him about a month ago, but want to sell him because I got my eye on somethng new for my collection, and need extra bucks to buy it. I can’t put it all on my credit card, or my husband will kill me! But you’re all probably thinking I am silly for selling it after only having it for a short while. I wouldn’t have bought him if I thought I’d end up wanting this other one later.

Anyway, his original cost was $230.00 plus shipping. But I will be taking offers on him from anyone interested up until 11:00 pm EST. I figured I’d post here before going the ebay route.

This griffin is in factory mint condition and has not been displayed yet. I only took him out of his box to check him out once I received him. He would be shipped in all original packing, with double boxes. He is signed on the bottom by his creator, Melody! Please send me a PM with any offers or questions you may have. If you want pics, I will get them to you as soon as I get home from work this evening. But he looks just like the one in the store. I can also send you my ebay feedback profile if you’d like since, I am new and haven’t posted anything here yet. I am still 100% after 3 years!

Thanks for checking my listing! 😀

*This guy has just been sold, so is now no longer available*

Darn…I just got one and it should be comming in the mail. Are you saying yours has blue eyes, cause I think the one in the picture has pink eyes?

Travistie
        Participant

This one I have has the light blue eyes. The pic in the store shows the same one.

Mmloda
          Participant

pm’ed you 😀

Marzena

Maria
            Participant

Nice that yours sold, travistie, especially since they’re still available in the store.

Travistie
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nice that yours sold, travistie, especially since they’re still available in the store.

Yes, well mine went for lower than the original cost. But I’ll take what I can get so I can buy myself a new dragon for my collection.

I always do this… buy something, and then find something else later on that I wish I saved up for instead. No more griffins for me… well, unless that beagle griffin comes out. I want that one!

Congrats travastie and to the new owner.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.