fbpx

Peacock Old Warrior available new from store

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Peacock Old Warrior available new from store

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

LOL – alright, well, the Tinder Box did in fact somehow manage to get a peacock old warrior from the factory for me. But of course I jumped the gun when I thought they woulnd’nt be able to and bought one from somewhere else. And while I’m in no way required to buy this guy, I still feel a little bad. SO – does anyone want a pea. OW??? I can buy him for you and ship him to you if you give me the money. ^_^ The store wants $199 plus tax for him…I know that’s a bit pricey, but it’s all I’ve got down here. And he is pretty hard to find at this point. Let’s see, with CA tax its….approximately $216.

I do not know if it is standard practice, but they have allowed me to pay for things on lay away before. I can ask if you are interested.

I don’t know what he looks like – just let me know if you are interested and I’m going to check him out on Saturday. If I can take pictures, I will, otherwise I’ll give a verbal report on his color quality – and I’m pretty darn picky! 😈

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Patricia
        Participant

Hmmm…I’d love to see pics.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.