fbpx

Peacock Mother Dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Peacock Mother Dragon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Listed to Ebay – 5/22

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

PMed you

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Hannah
        Participant

Omg what a beautiful rainbow dragon!! I really disliked the rainbow color at first but lately I’ve been trying to get one >< I wish I had the extra funds!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Travistie
          Participant

Yeah, she is a beauty. Looking at her right now wondering why I’m selling her! I just have too many mothers though, and need some extra funds for some recent store purchases.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

If you have a red fire mother dragon and decide to sell her, I know a shelf where she would look great 😉

Travistie
              Participant

Ha ha – wolfen!! If only I actually had a red fire mother! I have several mothers, but not that one. Still kicking myself for not getting one when I had the chance.

Travistie
                Participant

I’ve added two dragons to my sale list and reduced the price on the peacock mother.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

PM’ed you

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Travistie
                    Participant

Still have this gal available for a new home! Absolutely nothing wrong with her. Just need to sell, cause I’m running out of room!

Price has been reduced, and shipping is still free within the US.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.