fbpx

Peacock lap, pyo unicorn and mother k-rin

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Peacock lap, pyo unicorn and mother k-rin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nicole
    Participant

Nicole
      Participant

I was thinking about selling my peacock lap pyo unicorn, and mother ki-rin so I thought I would check and see if there’s any interest. The lap is almost mint except for some of her gold highlight have been rubbed offand the famle ki-rin has a small chip on her shoulder and she has some very small paint rubs on the base. I’m also considering selling my mint male ki-rin but i’d have to get a pretty good offer to be convinced to part with him πŸ˜€ . I’d also consider trading for beagle griffens, a flion, a grand unicorn, a gold old warrior, or scratchers in empea, red fire, black gold, rainbow, or brown. Or a lap in empea.
        Here are the pics, if you want more specific pics just tell my what you’d like to see and I can email them to you.
        For the lap I paid around 200 and for the female ki-rin I paid around 130, to give an idea of what i’m looking to get.
        without flash:

with flash:

Nicole
        Participant

nobody?

Mmloda
          Participant

I really like the Unicorn but unfortunatly I just don’t think I can afford her… πŸ˜₯

Marzena

Nicole
            Participant

aww, well thanks anyways πŸ™‚

Kathleen
              Participant

Hi I would be interested in your male Kirin and unicorn. What prices are you looking for those? Did you paint the unicorn? shes gorgeous. πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

JellyFish, that’s the Mother Kirin. The Male Kirin is in a sitting position.

Kathleen
                  Participant

Yup I know I have the female Kirin but she also mentioned a male in her post. πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

*Re-reads first post* Ah, got it! I hadn’t seen that. Sorry about that!

Nicole
                      Participant

Ya I did mention the male ki-rin in the post but I just keep having doubts about letting him go.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.