fbpx

Peacock Lap Dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Peacock Lap Dragon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Nina
      Participant

Ok so the store has been slow even with Christmas & I really need the extra money (to pay windstone off LOL) so I listed the Peacock lap dragon on e-bay to day.
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290062785460&rd=1&rd=1
        I still have 1 young dragon in ranibow & 1 peacock scraching dragon if anyone would like to buy them!
        Thanks!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I didn’t think you were allowed to sell on ebay, being a dealer? Unless this is from your personal collection

WolfenMachine wrote:

I didn’t think you were allowed to sell on ebay, being a dealer? Unless this is from your personal collection

huh, is that true?

Jennifer
          Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

Only new sellers are not permitted to sell online as far as I know- that’s why older, established dealers can do online sales. Windstone just wants any new retailers to be a physical store right now, to concentrate on that market (since that’s the one that is hurting the most right now). If that makes sense?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Nina
            Participant

I was told as long as it was retired it could be sold on E-bay. I sold a few white and emerald that way. You just can’t sale new colors because alot of dealers where selling them starting at .99 cents or lower than wholesale & it hurt other dealers online. Oh & the reserve is close to the retail price.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

he’s VERY beautiful…I’m considering giving him a home. Don’t know yet though. *watches BEP auction*

Nina
                Participant

yea this lap has alot more purples than most of the peacocks do. It’s like the peacock color went out with a bang!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.