fbpx

Peacock kinglet for sale!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Peacock kinglet for sale!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! I’ve listed up my little peacock kinglet for sale on Ebay, here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110332383884

I hate to see him go, since he completed a set with the peacock hatching emperor and empress of mine. However the other two were damaged in shipping to me (ARGH!), so I’ll hold onto them until I can at least repair them decently! I know several people were looking for a kinglet though, so it’s time to find a new shelf for him to perch on. Please take a look! If anyone would like to make an offer on him, I’d consider ending the auction early so he can go to a forum member. Thanks!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

I know darjeb was looking for one! Good luck selling it!

roo

Totally pounced it on eBay! *crosses fingers*

Zelda
            Participant

Thanks, and good luck to any bidders!

Blade-of-the-Moon
              Participant

I’m keeping an eye on it… I need a Kinglet for my nest..but I was thinking another color besides Peacock…so I dunno… 😕

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.