fbpx

Peacock Griffin- My new PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Peacock Griffin- My new PYO

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Ok, soooo here is my new Peacock Griffin……….

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=118&pos=8%5Bimg%5D

Marzena

Skigod377
        Participant

I think you linked the wrong one, but if you meant the blue one in your gallery, I must say I am impressed. That is a marked improvement from your first PYO. I love the colors. πŸ™‚

Mmloda
          Participant

Thanks Skigod, I fixed the link, so it should be alright now.

Marzena

Adaneth
            Participant

I love the colors you used, and the silver and gold on his feet/claws. Nice work! πŸ˜€

Your link is still wrong. I looked in your gallery tho and saw the blue one. MUCH MUCH better! I can tell you have been doing alot of reading and working on your techniques. Kudos to you!

Yes, this one is much better. I can see a couple of lines that could be cleaned up, but overall good job.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

asinnamon wrote:

Your link is still wrong. I looked in your gallery tho and saw the blue one. MUCH MUCH better! I can tell you have been doing alot of reading and working on your techniques. Kudos to you!

Try clearing our your browser’s cache and restarting your browser. That should help. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

wolflodge100
                Participant

I love the colors! You are doing great πŸ˜€

the colors are beautiful and your technique has definitly improved.

Maria
                  Participant

You’re making good progress. Like everyone else said, the colors are beautiful.

Kasie
                    Participant

The colors go so well together! You have improved sooo much! πŸ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.