fbpx

Paypal is experiencing issues

Home Forums Miscellany Community Paypal is experiencing issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

So myself and another forum member have been trying to conclude a sale. She sent me payment but i showed nothing on my end and same on hers. So she sent it again and still nothing for either of us. 10 min later both show up as her double paying me. It says money received on my end yet i have a 0 balance. Turns out there is an issue right now with pay pal that delays payments showing up as well as balances. So now we are both stuck. I cant refund her because my balance is 0. Good news is paypal is aware of the problem and had already been working on it. I just wanted to let folks know about this current issue with their system.

Susie
      Keymaster

Thank you!

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

same just happened to me I was able to get the money sent but the shop isn’t recognizing it yet…I wanna chicken…

Betrluk1
          Participant

Still having issues with this. One of the transactions seems to have been resolved but we still have two that have not been. If you do a paypal transaction and dont see it right away just wait 20 min or so. I know it is a pain but its better then being stuck with multiple transactions stuck in the system. My poor buyer is out 200 until this gets fixed. And i still have no money either.

Just an FYI, I have a business account and work with invoices, this does NOT seem to be affecting my invoices. I still get paid, no delay accept that the emails sometimes take long but that happens every once in a while

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Natasha
            Participant

I’ll second that I have made payments, earlier this week and this morning with no problems. I Also have a business account so it’s possible the issue is only affecting personal accounts.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Betrluk1
              Participant

yeah they said it was not affecting everyone. but i figure those of us doing micro transactions should be patient if it looks like something has not gone through and wait a bit. thankfully this morning i woke up to find the transactions went through and iw as able to refund my buyer her overpaid money

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.