fbpx

Paperclip trade 7th trade made page 13!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Paperclip trade 7th trade made page 13!!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I’m just waiting to see if Flaming still wants to do this, So stay tuned till tomarrow. πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

lol

::yawn:::

Yes yes, goodnight all!

::closes curtains, flips lightswitch::: zzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

Tara
        Participant

Yup. I’m still good to go. Just working on making more samples to put in my gallery of jewellery I’ve made and waiting to see what the winner on my lot will want me to make for them. πŸ˜€

Azurielle
          Participant

So we’re definetly on for the trade, right? I just need flamindragon to pm me her address then so I can ship her stuff out. πŸ˜€

Keeper of the Fledgings

Tara
            Participant

Added more pictures to my gallery of sample Chainmaille/Scalemaille Jewellery.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

FlamingDragon-you’re offering $200 worth of jewlery to be traded based on the prices on your gallery? Did I understand that correctly? I’ll have to go hunt down some trade items ^_^

Laurie
                Participant

Hmmm, that was easy. πŸ˜‰
                  Ok, what trade offers do I get for Flamings things?

Anonymous

Goblet is being shipped today! YAY FlamingDragon! πŸ™‚

Laurie, lets try and get the current trade moved up so’s scrolling isn’t confusing. People should be frantically digging around for some trade-stuffs, now LOL

WOOHOO!

Laurie
                    Participant

Here tis!!! πŸ˜‰

FlamingDragon wrote:

Ok, I finally got up the nerve to put offer something up. I’ve been looking at this thread for a while now.

Here’s what I have:
                      1.Asus eeePc 701(netbook) – has a 7″ screen, 4g solid state hard drive(can only expand storage with an SD card), upgraded to 1g RAM, and a Linux operating system(very easy to use). Click here for more info and some pictures of it. I think I got 2-3 years ago for $400 but it’s barely been used and looks new. I can put windows xp on it if someone wants me to.

2.Gargoyle Egg with Eyes – mint with tag but no box

3. Chain maille/Scale maille jewellery approx $200 worth – Handmade by me. I will make jewellery to order for the winner. I can make earring, necklaces, bracelets, pendants, etc. I’ll work on getting some pics up of stuff I’ve already done and work out a price list how much each is worth. The metals I work with are bright aluminum and anodized aluminum (except for the clasps) so it should be safe for people with metal allergies. I am willing to order in materials that I don’t have if needed as well as make items from inspiration pics you may have if I can.

Click here to see my gallery

Tara
                      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

FlamingDragon-you’re offering $200 worth of jewlery to be traded based on the prices on your gallery? Did I understand that correctly? I’ll have to go hunt down some trade items ^_^

Yes that’s correct.

Laurie
                        Participant

Anyone? πŸ˜•

Tara
                          Participant

*poke*

Tara
                            Participant

Surely someone has something they can trade? It doesn’t have to be the same value.

Laurie
                              Participant

Give it time, someone will show up like you did. πŸ˜‰

Tara
                                Participant

I’m sure they will. 8) I’m not impatient just bumping it off the second page so it doesn’t get forgotten. I know before I finally put my bid up I forgot about it sometimes when the thread was buried. 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 202 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.