fbpx

Palamino Unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Palamino Unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Melody,
      Could you consider making a batch of Palimino unicorns with cream or white manes and tails for the store? Maybe with blue eyes? ๐Ÿ˜€ I know a lot of people would love that coloration

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

With teal eyes! **melts**

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Yes! I like the way you think, Skeeter!

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

I’ll add my squeak for this. Maybe another batch of youngs in palomino, though I squeak equally for white manes and tails and black manes and tails.

scenceable
            Participant

It’d be super awesome to see palomino unicorns as production… even for just a small batch. Maybe since there were grulla unicorns the palominos could be on the pegasus! I like the buckskins too, like wampus said, although I think they’d be sort of similar to the grulla ones. I just really like the ones with white one their faces and legs ๐Ÿ˜€ Though any unicorns are good, I wouldn’t care either which way!

Adaneth
              Participant

Palomino hoofers would be lovely! ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
                Keymaster

I have been looking at lots of horse colors to get ideas for the “grab bag ” unicorns, and so far, the color that really makes me pee is the golden palominos, and the chestnuts with really light manes. However this color probably won’t work as a production color because the manes and tails need to be hand painted to make them stand out against the body.

Maybe as limited production.

I test painted the male Pegasus in palomino (I think he is in my gallery somewhere) He looks nice, but because of the wings, he may have too much white on him.

I am still test painting the adult unicorns in a variety of horse colors for ebay, (when we get some horns) so there will be some test painted palominos on there.
                  I have one unicorn I can paint, maybe I’ll try painting one today.

scenceable
                  Participant

You could always do blue wings, make them “sand” palominos… ๐Ÿ˜›

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

Maybe as limited production.

๐Ÿ˜€

*gets down on hands and knees and grovels* PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Yes please oh please! Durian and Chariot (grab bag unis) seem to be pretty popular. Personally I’d love a whole set of unis in the golden palamino color.

When you said the two colors that make you pee-with excitement or dread? Im confused about that statement.

Melody
                        Keymaster

One got named “Durian”? Ha ha ha!

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I hope it wasn’t like the fruit. Durian fruit is nasty!

Jasmine
                            Participant

I still need a Young Silver Grulla to complete my family please, please, pretty please!!

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

My friend keeps telling me that if you eat it when its cold, and eat it within a few moments of cutting it open, it tastes like the best vanilla, chocolatey pudding you’ve ever eaten…but if you wait a little while, like 10 minutes or something, its aweful like onions and garlic.

Melody, the blue eyed palamino is Durian (and the palamino next to him is Chariot)

The picture belongs to Fairyhearted

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.