fbpx

paint/pinto pyo unicorn – re-listed for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market paint/pinto pyo unicorn – re-listed for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I really need to sell this pyo, I’m asking $150 Canadian for her or please make an offer if you like, I’ll keep her up here for now or maybe try ebay lol. The black pattern is painted with multiple layers of glazes using various colours to try and achieve a rich, dark colour without using black paint, I hope it worked okay. She has natural blue sapphires, cubic zirconias and swarovski rhinestones in her mane and tail (the price includes the gemstones, 20 in total, not counting the rhinestones). Painted using Golden brand liquid acrylics and sealed with 2 coats of Golden’s gloss polymer varnish with UVLS. I apologise for the bad photos, I’ll try to take some better ones later but can email some if anyone is interested.

Thank you for looking!

bayoudragon
    Participant

She is lovely. The edges of her patches are very well done… nice transitions between the colors. ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon wrote:

She is lovely. The edges of her patches are very well done… nice transitions between the colors. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much bayoudragon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mmloda
      Participant

She is gorgeous, do you still have her? How much are you asking for her?

Marzena

I’m just bumping this up, thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.