fbpx

OW in regular production yet?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody OW in regular production yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

My ruby ow just came in the mail this week and I love him so much he needs a friend. Any word on when ow’s will be back in regular production?

Edit: SqUeAk!! Emerald Peacock sQuEaK!!

Laurie
      Participant

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

The Spectrals too? I want those back in productions SO BADLY! Especially the riser.

I’ve given up on the Orientals, but maybe those can ba a direct sales or limited someday, hopefully. πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
          Keymaster

purpledoggy wrote:

My ruby ow just came in the mail this week and I love him so much he needs a friend. Any word on when ow’s will be back in regular production?

Edit: SqUeAk!! Emerald Peacock sQuEaK!!I told Olympia today (she’s the head painter) that we need to paint production O.Warriors in gold, for starters, but this project will have to wait a couple weeks, till I get back. We are heading up to Corvallis,Oregon again this weekend.

Maria
            Participant

A couple weeks is good. Enough time to save. πŸ˜€

Laurie
              Participant

Thats what I’m saying. I’m still gonna squeak till I get my ema pea old warrior. :SQUEAK: :SQUEAK:

Maria
                Participant

I’ll help. SQUEAK!! SQUEAK!

Megan
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

Edit: SqUeAk!! Emerald Peacock sQuEaK!!I told Olympia today (she’s the head painter) that we need to paint production O.Warriors in gold, for starters, but this project will have to wait a couple weeks, till I get back. We are heading up to Corvallis,Oregon again this weekend.

*perks* Gold OW? Gold? Gold is good! πŸ˜€ I’m with DM on that one.

Arlla
                    Participant

*SQEEEEEEAAAAAK!* heck YES empea OWs…and *COUGH*silver*COUGH*…..*SQUEAK*

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

SPark
                      Participant

Yeah, silver is the only OW color I’ve seen that I really want. I’d like a violet flame one, that would be lovely, but I would like a silver one more. Of course a silver prototype would be even neater, but I know those are all long gone.

Jodi
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

Yay! Gold! I’m so excited!!!! Woo hooo!!!!! Waiting a couple weeks is fine. I might have some money by then. πŸ™‚

I read this last night and I cheered and did a dance and the hubby looked at me like “what the…?” πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                          Participant

I loved the silver and the black violet. The autumn leaf is amazing too but I think I remember Melody saying they were a pain to paint. I think I’ll wait a bit longer. It’s possible I would break down and get a BG or EmPea OW if they came out though.

Laurie
                            Participant

I’m gonna keep squeakin till I get my ema pea SQUEAK!

Lori
                              Participant

SQUEAK!!!!!

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

Yay! Gold! I’m so excited!!!! Woo hooo!!!!! Waiting a couple weeks is fine. I might have some money by then. πŸ™‚

I read this last night and I cheered and did a dance and the hubby looked at me like “what the…?” πŸ˜†
                                  Seconded! Except the looking at weird part; no one was around hehe *does another dance for Gold OW’s!!*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.