fbpx

**OVER THANKS EVERYONE!!**Gotta Save The Dog Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market **OVER THANKS EVERYONE!!**Gotta Save The Dog Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Lokie wrote:

Gage is a cutie. 🙂 I hope his surgery and recovery go well!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh really! Hmmmm, I knew I saw it before. I thought it was on the forum, but I guess it must have been ebay.

Here is a link to the artist’s webshots account. I’m pretty sure she had a PYO gallery on the forum at one time (I remember because her uploaded images were huge!) but I can’t locate it now. :scratch:

I think that was Unicornlvr. She painted beautiful stuff, but she’s left the forum a while ago. I remember when the flamey kirin went up on ebay. Actually, I’m tempted, as well as with the unicorn. She’s just gorgeous!

I’m so sorry your dog has to go through this. It’s so hard since animals just can’t understand like we do that hardship such as this one is only temporary and will be good for them. I hope everything goes well for him and that he can jump around like a pup soon!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

:hi: Is the coiled green male an emerald or a jade?I do not know the difference from the picture.Thank you :bye:

Pegasi1978
      Participant

dragonfriend wrote:

:hi: Is the coiled green male an emerald or a jade?I do not know the difference from the picture.Thank you :bye:

If you notice how the dragon has a blue-ish tint to the green that lets you know it’s a Jade. Compare that to the coiled mother…see how she’s more of a “true” green? That’s because she’s an emerald.

I see now.Thanks :hi:

PhoenixTears
        Participant

ruffian wrote:

Offer $25K ?? 😀 He is just too precious and out of your collection, is what I’d most like to have! I hope everything turns out well.

I know someone looking for the coiled mothers but she can’t use the computer at this time. I have access to all her accounts. She is torn between trying to find money for at least one, if not 2. She’d love the peacock and emerald. But then there is a brown somewhere else. She’s stressing! I have to go back and look to see how long your sale is alive for.

But most importantly, we want poochy to get well soon!

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

PhoenixTears
          Participant

In my experience with the Jade vs. Emerald debate, I have found a couple things to help. First, like Pegasi said, hue is important. True emerald is pretty Kelly Green for me. But the clincher is that the base around the felt on the bottom is painted black. We have 2 emerald “jade” pieces and both their bottoms are rimmed with black where as the true emerald pieces are rimmed in white like most Windstones. We have a Jade scratcher and Jade coiled male- both rimmed in black around felt. Use to have actual emerald scratcher and other emerald pieces and they were all rimmed in white. It’s what I go by and it hasn’t failed me yet.

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Zelda
            Participant

I’ve only got one emerald piece, and it’s the only one I’ve been able to turn over and observe personally, but it’s a young dragon and its base is neither black nor white, it’s emerald! Confusing!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Nicole
              Participant

Some of the older emeralds do have black though. The scratcher up on ebay is an actual emerald and his base is black. I also have an emerald emperor that is emerald but its very dark and his base is black. My newer emerald has a white base and my jades all have black bases. The best way for me to tell is to just look at the shading pattern. True jade’s have pretty distinct shading and I can usually spot them right away even if the photo lighting is tricky. 🙂

frozendragon
                Participant

I’d make an offer on the SK.. but I wouldn’t be able to pay till January..

I hope it all works out though

machineguts
                  Participant

I hope everything is working out! <3

PhoenixTears
                    Participant

You have been PMed mah dear!

We leave today for the first surgery, he goes in tomorrow!

I will have internet access, it will just me more intermittent!

Bodine
                      Participant

Hugs and sweet thoughts for your baby to pull through just fine.Our hearts are with you both… 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

jackid55
                        Participant

I hope the surgery went well. Please update when you get a chance.

PhoenixTears
                          Participant

I PMed you again. Sorry I am so late! 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.