fbpx

Outline Sketches?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Outline Sketches?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Melody-
        Do you have any outlines of the PYO dragon. Kind of like a colorng book outline without all the details, just the lines where the wings, face and stuff go? I’ve been thinking f a color scheme but I’d like to try it in pencils 1st to see if the colors work together.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Andrea
        Participant

If you save the picture of the PYO dragon and print it out, it works pretty well as a template.
          Not sure how you would do it if you wanted to color it with a computer program though.
          Anyway, sorry to interupt. Now back to the regularly scheduled program…

WolfenMachine
          Participant

It’s not too hard to color on a computer program too (if you know how to use the software) you just gotta get a good picture of a blank one and make sure the photo is adjusted so that the shadows stand out a bit more than usual, and then put a new layer on top of the original image, and set it to mulitiply and play around with it

Thats what you need Melody, a Windstone Coloring book! That way we can start the addiction process in their formative years, and you have a whole new generation of fanatics….err, I mean appreciative customers. 😯

Melody
            Keymaster

setsunawolf wrote:

Melody-
              Do you have any outlines of the PYO dragon. Kind of like a colorng book outline without all the details, just the lines where the wings, face and stuff go? I’ve been thinking f a color scheme but I’d like to try it in pencils 1st to see if the colors work together.

Yes, I made one. Let me see if I can find it. I may not be able to get time to look for this until next year though!

Setsunawolf
              Participant

After the new year is fine. I’m in n0 0verwhelming hurry. Thanks

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

A Windstone coloring book would be GREAT. Then I would not have to feel bad about ruining a real Winsstone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.