fbpx

Oriental Sun Dragon – Ruby

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Oriental Sun Dragon – Ruby

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

The large size Oriental Sun Dragon is still available in Ruby. The price is $167. Somebody had asked me about this before, so I’m letting you know. I don’t have any in stock, but I can order some if people want one. Let me know.

Jodi
      Participant

Arlla
        Participant

Are you sure? The last time I asked, which was a couple months ago or so, Karen at the Windstone office said they don’t have any at the factory and weren’t making any more…did they change their minds?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Participant

Does anyone know if Windstone ever made a Ruby Oriental dragon? I’ve seen pics of the peacock and jade/emerald, but can’t recall ever seeing a ruby.

Skigod377
            Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Does anyone know if Windstone ever made a Ruby Oriental dragon? I’ve seen pics of the peacock and jade/emerald, but can’t recall ever seeing a ruby.

Nope.

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Nope.

Thanks Ski!

Jodi
                Participant

They have made a Ruby Oriental Sun Dragon. It’s listed on the dragon page. The photo is for the Emerald, but if you read the description, it says Ruby. I talked to Susie at the Windstone Customer Service, and she said there are some available.

A couple people said they were interested in the price, so I supplied it. I’ll order some for people if they want it, but they have to tell me.

Skigod377
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

They have made a Ruby Oriental Sun Dragon. It’s listed on the dragon page. The photo is for the Emerald, but if you read the description, it says Ruby. I talked to Susie at the Windstone Customer Service, and she said there are some available.

A couple people said they were interested in the price, so I supplied it. I’ll order some for people if they want it, but they have to tell me.

I’m not an idiot or a cheat. I’m not trying to get your money and give you nothing in return. I have a business. You can check my Web site. You can even ask SPark. She’s been a customer of mine. Geesh. Stop being so suspicious.

Read above. She didnt ask about the sun dragon. She asked about the regular oriental which was not made in red. No one is suspicious of you, called you an idiot, or a cheat. I think you may have read the question wrong.

Jodi
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I’m not an idiot or a cheat. I’m not trying to get your money and give you nothing in return. I have a business. You can check my Web site. You can even ask SPark. She’s been a customer of mine. Geesh. Stop being so suspicious.

Read above. She didnt ask about the sun dragon. She asked about the regular oriental which was not made in red. No one is suspicious of you, called you an idiot, or a cheat. I think you may have read the question wrong.

Sorry. I didn’t realize there was more than one, other than the Sun and the Young. But I was looking at somebody’s photos of their collection on another thread and saw that there was another one (It was not in Ruby). My apologies for freaking out. I’m going through finals for the semester in grad school, so I’m getting stressed easy. Sorry.

Jodi
                      Participant

Arlla wrote:

Are you sure? The last time I asked, which was a couple months ago or so, Karen at the Windstone office said they don’t have any at the factory and weren’t making any more…did they change their minds?

Yes, I’m sure. I got confirmation from Windstone yesterday.

Skigod377
                        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Sorry. I didn’t realize there was more than one, other than the Sun and the Young. But I was looking at somebody’s photos of their collection on another thread and saw that there was another one (It was not in Ruby). My apologies for freaking out. I’m going through finals for the semester in grad school, so I’m getting stressed easy. Sorry.

Its ok ๐Ÿ™‚ After looking at the topic name and reading Silvers question, I can see how it would come off as sounding like suspicion if it was about the sun dragon. Rub your ears and say “Whooo-saaahhh.” It worked on “Bad Boys.” ๐Ÿ˜‰ Good luck on the finals!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

I recall Mel saying they had too many issues with the Oriental Dragon Casting (not the Sun Dragon) and were not going to ever be making any more of them. They might release another, kind of similar Sun Dragon, but I think it is still in the works cause the feet kept cracking or something like that.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I recall Mel saying they had too many issues with the Oriental Dragon Casting (not the Sun Dragon) and were not going to ever be making any more of them. They might release another, kind of similar Sun Dragon, but I think it is still in the works cause the feet kept cracking or something like that.

That’s sad! ๐Ÿ™ I was hoping down the road there would be a ruby oriental dragon.

Ya for a while they said the Sun Dragon was gone, then Melody saw more being cast at the factory ๐Ÿ˜‰ whoopsies

Jodi
                              Participant

I’ve decided to list the Ruby Oriental Sun Dragon on my Web site, even though I don’t have a picture of one. So, it should be there in a few days if anybody wants one.

Jodi
                                Participant

It’s listed now, by the way. It’s on the dragon page in the left column. There is no picture though. Sorry. I’ll work on that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.