fbpx

Oriental Sun Dragon – Ruby – to be retired

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Oriental Sun Dragon – Ruby – to be retired

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Jodi
      Participant

Melody said this on another thread. I don’t know how many are left in the warehouse, but these won’t be cast any more. The ones that are already cast and painted will probably be painted in other colors that Melody wants to try on them.

Please let me know if you want one of the Ruby ones. If you put one of these on layaway, I will order it right away for you to make sure you get it. The people who already have one on layaway with me: yours is already here and waiting for you — don’t worry.

siberakh1
        Participant

Whew! I’m sure glad I got mine a couple months ago when I did! ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
          Participant

I know. I was sort of expecting this to happen, but started thinking maybe it wouldn’t since people on this Forum seem to really like the Orientals. Ah, well. The warehouse still has some (although they wouldn’t tell me how many so I don’t know how close they are to selling out), so I can still fill orders for a while.

The Young Oriental Dragon in Ruby still might happen in order to fill people’s backorders. I have a few on backorder and some people have put their names on them tentatively. I still will have one or two unclaimed ones if the backorders get filled. I’ll let you know if that happens. I guess if it does, it will be later though. It’s not a priority at Windstone right now.

siberakh1
            Participant

Well, if the Young Ruby ever does get another batch made and there is an extra, I’d love to have one, but if not, I’ll live ๐Ÿ™‚

Kujacker
              Participant

How much do you require down payment for a layaway and how much a month do you like to get paid for it (and would these be layaway available)? :3

Heather
                Participant

I’d be interested in a Young Oriental in Ruby, if there should be one left over. I waited too long to get one. ๐Ÿ™ It’s probably just as well if it’s going to be a while before we know if there will be one left over . . . so my bank account can forgive me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.