fbpx

Oriental Jade Sun Dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Oriental Jade Sun Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

So I was exploring stores around town, hunting for Windstones, and I found a store with some inventory in stock. And there he was, at the bottom of the shelf – a mint Jade Oriental Sun Dragon. Well, he wasn’t on my list of Windstones I wanted, but he’s retired, but I have no money, but he’s pretty! I caved and bought him. And, on the way home I started to have a serious case of buyer’s regret. So, here he is, up for sale.
      He’s mint, with his tag and the original box. As far as I can tell he’s just been sitting on the shelf all these years. He’s a little dusty and very vibrant. I photographed him in the sun. I don’t know if he’s the first batch or second of the jade orientals.

I will happily double box him and charge only the actual shipping cost.
      They also had lots of candle things, and the only one they had that I see is out of stock is the Ark ($93). I’d be happy to go buy and ship if anyone’s interested in the Ark.

Please PM me with offers for the Oriental. I paid $160 for him so I’d like to at least get that back. (EDIT: Removed the trade option, as I couldn’t figure out how to determine the value of trade pieces offered. So to be fair, this one will be $ only. Thanks for understanding!)

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Stephanie
      Participant

Laurie
        Participant

OH dear lord I want him! I sent ya a pm.

Stephanie
          Participant

Sorry, I should have clarified in my first post. (I’m new at this.)

I’ll take offers until Tuesday at 9:00 pm EST. So no bids after the clock ticks over to 9:00:00. πŸ™‚

The current offer is $225 + shipping. I’ll edit this post as needed to update the current offer.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Darn…I really wanted to get one for a good price so I could keep the one I am repairing for Pip…and send her one that is in better shape. I really wanna repaint him bad! But I’ll be good…Especially since the price is going up.

Right now I’m considering saving up so I can get my paws on one of those Red Fire OW with the special paint, but most likely I won’t be able to nab one.

Kyrin

Stephanie
            Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Right now I’m considering saving up so I can get my paws on one of those Red Fire OW with the special paint, but most likely I won’t be able to nab one.

*nods* I’d love to get my hands on one of those griffin test paints. Probably won’t get one, but I can hope! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

*nods* I’d love to get my hands on one of those griffin test paints. Probably won’t get one, but I can hope! πŸ™‚

I’m dying for those both too! Especially the female griffin test paints! Wooooooo!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stephanie
                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’m dying for those both too! Especially the female griffin test paints! Wooooooo!

Female, male, I don’t care, I just want one! πŸ˜€

Oh how I would love to buy him from you…I’m so darn broke at the moment though. πŸ˜₯

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Mmloda
                  Participant

He’s beautiful… but I just can’t afford to make an offer on him right now… πŸ˜€ I’m sure he’ll find a good home tho…

Marzena

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Hmm, Kyrin, if you want, and he doesn’t get too expensive, we can go dutch on him (if Stephanie is willing that is). I’m sorry that the other one is being such a pain!

OK So I have one of these and I was told he was an Emerald, but I seem them advertised as Jade. πŸ˜•
                      So how do I tell the difference? Or are they the same but issued under two different names?

Please click to help my dragon eggs hatch

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34981

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

khat7 wrote:

OK So I have one of these and I was told he was an Emerald, but I seem them advertised as Jade. πŸ˜•
                        So how do I tell the difference? Or are they the same but issued under two different names?

The oriental dragons’ boxes were marked “Jade”, but there are two different versions of the Jade – a dark one and a lighter one that is similar in color to the western Emerald Dragons. Too keep things simple most of the forum members call the dark ones Jade and the light ones Emerald.

pegasi1978 wrote:

khat7 wrote:

The oriental dragons’ boxes were marked “Jade”, but there are two different versions of the Jade – a dark one and a lighter one that is similar in color to the western Emerald Dragons. Too keep things simple most of the forum members call the dark ones Jade and the light ones Emerald.

Thanks I’m still learning πŸ™‚

Stephanie
                        Participant

Me too. πŸ™‚ This one is the ’emerald’ version, though the box says Jade.

I would be willing to do just about anything – split payments, making payments…it doesn’t matter to me. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.