fbpx

Oriental Dragon – Amethyst

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Oriental Dragon – Amethyst

• This topic has 31 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by Syn.
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

I know that there are pros and cons to any system, but you have to admit, it’s frustrating to get to the store, get one in your cart, go to check out as fast as you can, and still lose it. ๐Ÿ™ At least limiting one to a customer has helped.

Syn
      Participant

Frustrating is putting it mildly! I completely missed the first batch of Fledglings; they were gone before I even knew they were out. Suddenly one day the Buy Now button showed up. I clicked on it fast, was taken to the next page, and then told my cart was empty. ๐Ÿ˜• I refreshed the page, went back to the previous page, etc.; there was no Buy Now button. I finally decided it must have been a computer glitch. Then I saw that the second batch had been out. I must have seen that Fledgling during the last few seconds someone was completing payment, so I really had no chance to get it. I would have been happier if I had not seen it at all. So, yes, it really can be frustrating. ๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.